+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 657 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In bad sitution me ap koshish kra ka trade ko stop kr la and is sitution me trade ko na kra.is ka bad market ko analysis kra ka market priceses khan ja ri ha.after that ap next day trade ko star kra with low volume ka sath.ap volume bohat km rachka during the trade 0.01 sa 0.05 ya best volume ha is trade ka lia.gitna ziada ap volume km set kra ga utna risk km ho ga trade me loss hona ka.low volume set kr ka ap achi trade kr sk ta ha and profit hasil kr sk ta ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir jab bi pear ko na samjha jay to iss sorat may first of all may to yahi kahta hoon kay aap treading hi na karo laykin agar phir bi aap samjhtay ho or aap ko loss ka chance bi lag raha ho to phir aap 0.01 lot size use karo quen kay iss sorat may agar loss ho ga bi to kam say kam hi hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    My brother I suggest everyone has a non trading strategy on trading method on mentality in my view I will manage the trade with risk reward and I never leave this kind of thing and when I am a bad condition I wait for the right time opportunity then I pick Hum with risk reward not with high lot good luck

Senior Member Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena has a reputation beyond repute Aleena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,824 Times in 2,009 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a bad situation, i prefer more little volume to use trade. because i want get more profit but i don't want high risk from this situation. for an example normally you use 1 lot to trade but any bad situation on the market you want profit so you can 0.2 lot to use trade. 1 lot more big risk than 0.2 lot. and forex is popular business.very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decission i made. but i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minmizing the risk of loosing the account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleena For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2020-04-13)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market online Earning business hai is business me trading karna easy Nahin Hai Jab market ki condition Bad Ho To behtar hai aap trade na Karen aap es market mai Trade Karen Jab market acchi movement mein ho to aap trade Karen aur accha profit Hasil karne ke bad market ko close kar den agar aap market mein bad condition Mein trade karte hain to Aapka Kaun wash ho sakta hai ya ap nuksan Bhi Zyada hoga aap Jab Bhi trade karen to Pilani ke sath trade krey.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In situations like this, do nothing but proper analysis! You are a trader. Be professional! The psychology of a trader strictly tells us to maintain discipline and discard all emotions! You should not effect your trades. Try your best and when you get the highest probability of the market's movement execute your order with your usual volume or lot size and donot try taking more number of pips. Enter and exit carefully.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when the market in bad situation we can choose to not trade and wait until the situation is better. we can make good analysis, using fundamental and wait until the news released, then can make a trade. Even if unfavorable sell condition, I will break off trading on behalf of a while. It, to control your emotions, which often will get up if nearby is a bad condition. I think when i have to face a serious loss in forex trading business then i will never go for big volume again with my remaining capital in my account of instaforex. Whereas, i will re think of my planning and strategies. Because i know that big loss can never be recovered within no time. It takes a long time to recover if you have small capital in this pocket. I will prefer to go for 0.10$ volume if i have 100$ or more in my account balance with use of SL and TP and will go for long time trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In situations like this, do nothing but proper analysis! You are a trader. Be professional! The psychology of a trader strictly tells us to maintain discipline and discard all emotions! You should not effect your trades. Try your best and when you get the highest probability of the market's movement execute your order with your usual volume or lot size and donot try taking more number of pips. Enter and exit carefully.
    If you are a pro, Use advanced money management like lot exponent and easily cover up your losses.
    WARNING:
    If you are new or with less experience: lower your volume wait for confirmed signals and execute and close with small profits. HAVE PATIENCE! YOU MUST HOLD ON TO PROFITS! be consistent and soon youre losses will be covered.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not interested to used a big volume in darkness market situation firstly trade with small lot then. If understand situation going under control then try to take few pips with a medium volume in any time i am not interested to using bid volume order. I am a small capital trader so always account safety is more important for my self. We should maintain risk reward and money management properly in Forex trade. Forex is the biggest online marketing place all over the world. We should not keep high volume trade in Forex market to safe our valuable capitals. We should maintain all rules to earn more from here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your capital small you can use small capital but if you retrogress with big production you moldiness not return with big volume because if you lose again you present lose human so use slender intensity to meliorate your losing.and try to not undecided two trade in aforementioned measure to refrain that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 657 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)