+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 657 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I reverse the big turn in forex, I feel bad in a bad position of production how
    I increase the business is 0.5 because I hope this volume is the country of Solon.
    So To avoid long expiration I advise all biginners to use business management
    and money management to hold these bad positions that refer to our actions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not at risk what ever it was. I can easily trade with Forex online trading all time. The people who are unemployed they
    can work with forex at the ideal time. The people employed later also work with forex at break time
    because it is on line programe and always open. So forex is the way of Income people who collect knowledge about computers
    and knowledge of internet usage online. So Forex means a source of income on line with various topics of discussion about forex trading.
    This is an indian wave site from which many people

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business jab bad situation hota hai to trader ko us time kuch bhi samjh nahi aata hai trader kis volume pa trade Kare yaha ar trader ko such samjhkar kaam kana bahut jaroori hota hai fir trader ko hard work karni hoti hai.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anju28 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader in forex.I practice in demo account. I usually use the .05 lot size. But when I make big losses,
    I want to restore my loss. Then I use 1 lot size and do scalping. Even so This is a high risk in this situation,
    but I have nothing to do without scalping with 1 lot size. There is no risk of no profit.
    So taking the risk is the only way to recover losses. As I have a little capital, then I have to take risks.
    But if a trader has a large capital, he should not increase his lot size

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    zayada tar to is situation main trade to nahi karta main lakin jab kabhi main confident hota hoon to main trade main lot ka size kam use karta hoon aor jis say zayada khatra nahi hota kyun kay zayada lot use karne say bhi apka account wash ho sakta hai.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-18), Rajpoot771 (2017-09-18), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Junior Member Zaigham Abbas is on a distinguished road Zaigham Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Holding positions over the weekend is already risky enough due to concerns from geopolitical and global events that can take place when markets are closed. The margin increases reflect Forex.coms attempts to avoid any potential fallout for their retail clients, which could potentially lead to significant profit/loss scenarios for unprepared investors.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaigham Abbas For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I trade with money management rule and always try to stick to my trading plan because it helps me to get more profit rather than loss and it also helps me to recover my account if I get loss and lot size after getting loss depends upon my account balance and I mostly don't over trade after getting loss because I feel if you over trader after losing then it helps you to lose more not to get profit and whatever happens you need to work according to your account situation.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aasiaz For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear ksi bhi bad situation mein trading se dur ho jata hon q k forex aik dangerous aur risky business hai is liye jo trades lagi hoti hain uni se nikalny ki koshish krta hon is liye bad situation main patience hi behtreen hai

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to memi memi For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-09-17), shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I have same opennion and with you in your think and post and I advise you to study market good and know how it moving

And test your self to can know the control your actions and your emotions and I think your opinion will change with the time
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmedyassen For This Useful Post:

amjadwaseem (2017-09-17), memi memi (2017-09-17), shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Forex is a good currency business.i think there is no such bad situation we know in advance and you are talkin about the rapid changes in the market then you if know in advance can also convert it into your favourable condition. Good luck with your trading.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-17), amjadwaseem (2017-09-17), memi memi (2017-09-17), shakeel2017 (2017-10-23)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 657 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)