+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 657 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ill never enter in the bad situation of the market because if we enter then definitely we will get losses in our trades. So we should avoid the bad market and wait to turn the market into positive. Then we should place our positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yog is an unknown quantity at this point yog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab aik trader deeep draw down main phans jata hay to phir usay ziada careful trading ki zaroorat hoti hay aur asy time par trader ko low lot sizes par a jana chaiye aur ahista ahista equity ko increase karny ki koshish karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bluesky242 is an unknown quantity at this point bluesky242's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mujay koi barha loss hota he to me ye nahi sochta k issay kesay recover karon balkay me kuch dair k liay trading stop ker daita hn aor zehan ko sakoon daita hn. phir uss k bad dobara trading.

Member hemaa is an unknown quantity at this point hemaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market conditions in this period very bad and strange in the days movement be slow too much and days very fast and strong
    The best types of trading in these days identify are long-term deals and entering Lott too few to affect the large lot on implications transaction or account

Senior Member aditya kurnia is an unknown quantity at this point aditya kurnia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe there is absolutely no these tough scenario we realize in advance and you are therefore talkin concerning the rapid alterations in the marketplace then you definately if know in advance may alter that into your current good experimental condition.

Senior Member Forex oscar is an unknown quantity at this point Forex oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing that you can do it the bad situation, if you can't know what is the situation now, there is an option to step out of the market. search for the trend or for signals from the indicators . if there is nothing clear now don't trade with even 0.1 lot size

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are all known that Forex is very risky.. Most of the Traders lost their money during forex trading. I think when market is more violate is a bad situation in forex and sometimes did not understand the forex movement. My suggestion, when market is bad condition do not trade, because your one mistake cause serious losses...

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when my loss is big it is better for me to trade with large lot, so i can win and recover large part of my loss or get margin call, it will not be very difference from the loss i got, so let it to be all or nothing

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akasha425 View Post
    in a bad situation my habbit is to stop trading.... cause it gives u loss.... so should to stop it in that kind of situation..
    For me there is no bad situation in forex, you can almost make money from trade everyday in forex market. Because market always fluctuate everytime in a day. But i think the most bad situation in trade many trader mentioned is all about the loss situation, so the answer is simple , change your trading system to make market in your side.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    regardless of the volume used is important that you have enough margin to accommodate any existing floating and do not let it make you lazy, because a lot of traders who failed also in this case.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 631 of 657 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)