+ Reply to Thread
Page 615 of 657 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for telling, how to trade safe in case of any loss happened or lesson to beginners who are more prone to loss,your advice is value able in terms of risk management and money management to avoid losses and how to handle bad situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gaif is an unknown quantity at this point gaif's Avatar
    Thanks
    i havent got diheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minmizing the risk of loosing the account.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    My strategy never support to change my trading volume. Good day or bad day never i thonk it.Market may go up or down its not a factor just I see that my strategy is what need just I supply this technique.

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shihab_forex View Post
    Because I think it's safer this velum, when the volume way I prefer to do business I will lose a big amount in a foreign country in a bad situation some sense 0,5. So to avoid this bad situation affecting our business, beginners all, in order to use the money management and risk management is my advice to avoid further losses.
    I agree with doing good financial management and on the run with discipline and does not violate the rules that have been made, it will produce a good profit, with no open lot with a large volume with a minor, but the principle can be consistent for long would be great too

Senior Member Bever is an unknown quantity at this point Bever's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade

Forex Data - Strategy to Instantaneously Trade Like You Have Years of Foreign Currency Trading Experience You should consider fx signs if you decide you are not even trading with profitably, have reduced Understanding, or just don't have a lot of time with dedicate into your a forex trade.Using the ..

Senior Member shihab_forex is an unknown quantity at this point shihab_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you know in advance bad situation such is not present, then, can be converted in good condition may be known in advance you, we talking for rapid changes in the market are.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

I think worse such that prior knowledge is not present, then, can be converted in good condition may be known in advance you, we are talking for rapid changes in the market you had to.

Member hansapkuay is an unknown quantity at this point hansapkuay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When im in such situation.i would stop trading instantly.as my margin get lesser i need to reduce my lot.i would prefer to top up my account and trade again

Senior Member shihab_forex is an unknown quantity at this point shihab_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I think it's safer this velum, when the volume way I prefer to do business I will lose a big amount in a foreign country in a bad situation some sense 0,5. So to avoid this bad situation affecting our business, beginners all, in order to use the money management and risk management is my advice to avoid further losses.

Junior Member hussien2000 is an unknown quantity at this point hussien2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade in an amount not more than $ 50 in bad situations ....If lost, this is not a large sum ...You can repeat easily recoverable ...And if you win it will be a good

+ Reply to Thread
Page 615 of 657 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)