+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 657 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 652 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    For me, as one of the biggest mistake trading by trader is to trade in order to get BEP after losing in forex is a very dangerous thing. Because most of us will not analyze clearly. If I get hit SL twice in a day I will stop trading on that day and get relax., there will be tomorrow for me to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mms is an unknown quantity at this point mms's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are our solutions with us we, if you do not know do not have a teacher to learn their own market by using a group of friends to discuss our problems are foreign to it work in question, almost every night each search

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager hamain Forex mein loss ho jaye to hamari pehli koshish yahi hoti hay kay hum loss ko jald say jald pura ker lain laikin ager hum nay ic terha kia to ye aik ghalat faisala hoga jo hamain mazeed loss ki taraf lay jaye ga, ab hamain thora rest kerna chahiye aur phir naye siray say apni ghaltion ka jaiza laina chahiye aur small lot size use kerni chahiye takay ziada say ziada experience ho aur kam say kam loss ho.

Senior Member zohaibmalik is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recently lost my account because of a poor decision is voluntary. But then I really do not think diheartened long-term and scalping byasa. 0.01 and a small amount of damage and cost on.thereby to start working as minmizing risk.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    in bad situation , we should be more careful then before and control our emotions and if you can't control your emotions stop trading for a while , i will do trade in my normal ways to recover my loss .

Senior Member issssou is an unknown quantity at this point issssou's Avatar
    Thanks
    In bad situation i use to make my volume as low as feasible because its lovely to earn a small amount in lieu of loosing much. Mostly if i am not so positive about my position then i use small volume but whenever i am positive about the position i make high volume...

Senior Member asifch is an unknown quantity at this point asifch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the situation I got a big loss then I would not think to return my money that has gone before I do an evaluation of my trade. I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Volume of my trading requires the amount of capital that i have, in fairness, it is very bad to trade when you your=self can identifies that the trend is not good already, my advice is to stay off the chart in this kind of situation.

Junior Member prince099 is an unknown quantity at this point prince099's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, its good site. I would not think to return my money that has gone before I do an evaluation of my trade. I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade. and after that I went to pursue profit from forex trading in order to return my money has been lost... ...............................

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the market situation is bad, why do you trade in such situation no need, Forex traders like hunters, if they found that the climate isn't good they will go and wait for another day to repeat the trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 602 of 657 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 600 601 602 603 604 612 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)