+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 657 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    jab main forex trading main work karta hon aor muje agar to kam loss ho to koi problem nahi hoti lakin agar zayada loss ho jaye to sometimes main trading nahi karta aor pause kar deta hon us time trading ko kyun kay us time mind main loss reecover karne kay baray main soch raha hota hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex may be a sensible job. within the situation i got an enormous loss then i might not think to come my money having gone before i do an analysis of my trade. i like to prevent trading for a few time for them to calm my mind and after that evaluate my trade. and once that i visited pursue profit from forex trading so that you can come my money has also been lost. best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fanue For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may business is really challenging and one thing could possibly harm further as earnings greenbacks these following. suppose folks met a serious harm so you nowadays considering you should restore ones harm before long. with their normal undesirable situation within which lot/volume you may like to trade ? so minimizing the possibility connected with losing this consideration.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager aap ki trades close ho chuki hai or aap ka balance bhi kam hai to main prefer karoo ga k aap 0.10 dollar use karay lekin tab jab aap ne EUR/USD pair choose kiya howa hai . Ager trades close nahi hai to phir koi trade na lagaye . That is my opinion .

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think that we may be able to set the appropriate lot size by equity to prevent rapid margincall. lot size or volume can be set when experiencing loss in trading, and maybe some people do not care about these things and sometimes often not consistent in terms of the use of lot size or volume, that it not margincall quickly. Happy trading, my friend. in a bad position I always put a stoploss in every transaction that I did, so then when things happen that I do not want big kemungiknan loss that I suffered very little and did not make me sad

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there isn't any such bad situation we understand ahead and you really are talkin relating to actually the rapid changes within the market in which case you if understand ahead will conjointly convert it into your favourable condition. i wouldn't think to come my money which has gone before i do an analysis of my trade. i like to prevent trading for a few chance to calm my mind and after that evaluate my trade. and when that i visited pursue profit from forex trading in an effort to come my money has actually been lost...

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if you do do this, that mean you come back to trade simply for a reason that revenge and recover your loss as soon as is possible, other then that puts you at risk and may possibly lose everything, inside my purpose of view its prefered to utilise one kind of volume and dont amendment it and therefore the variety used that depend out of your money invested. job as low as is possible, trading low volumes improve you evade the tune which you will recede a whole lot when things dont go the way and once you dont scan them you are definitely not competent to couple the synoptic means you tally been in white trading and alter reliable that yo couple whatever you are going out to do

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know the market is always challenging and lower volume in I would not think to return my money that has gone before I do an evaluation of my trade. I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade and after that I went to pursue profit from forex trading in order to return my money profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon In such a bad situation in which and one may loss or you will prefer to trade? but as per u told that if you want to return your money than select any good pair and analysis of it and better .

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the key purpose right here is you are doing not would you like to overspend from the trading and you need to preserve track of how significantly money you're putting to actually danger within the whole course of trading by solution to the year. whereas it's by no suggests uncomplicated to actually trade million dollar pips, the technique can possibly be developed a little a lot of abundant less onerous as lengthy because you employ range of effectively established actions for success.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade begin with the smallest lot size. In bad condition, i just trade with the smallest lot size also or don't trade. We must be patient. don't trade every time, but righteous trade in better situation . If i produce a big decline then it depend on remaining book what lot filler you prefer but in my instrument you must modification trading with bitty lot size and act when marketplace is in your condition then drama big lots and get benefit and recover your decease.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 657 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)