+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 657 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member bongkar is an unknown quantity at this point bongkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    terribly recently i lost my entire account as a result of a nasty decission i created. however i havent got diheartened and im thinking of trading inside the long term rather than scalping. i arrange to firmly begin once more by trading little tons like. 01 therefore on'>et cetera. thereby minmizing the risk of loosing the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shan786 is an unknown quantity at this point shan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I loose a big amount in forex i mean in a bad situation the volume how i prefer to trade is 0,5 because i think this volume is More safety . so To avoid further loss i advice all beginners to use risk management ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not think to come back my cash that has gone before I do an assessment of my business. I want to quit dealing for a while to relaxed my thoughts and then assess my business. and after that I went to engage in benefit from currency dealing to be able to come back my money

Senior Member sheryraj is an unknown quantity at this point sheryraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    in my point of we should must be got the knowledge and then we should be trade on small volume if we want to got success because the small thing is good and we can got much with this and with small volume our trade will be safe

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel creating high volume out to trade with so as out to recover our loss can spur a lot of loss, losing doesnt mean want to'>we must recover it currently, we ought to management any emotion cam create us lose or hurry in trading while not sensible analysis and strategy, i support out to keep your own individual volume out to trade with when your last loss

Senior Member boybudi is an unknown quantity at this point boybudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    The key point right here is you do not want to overspend on your trading and you call for to maintain track of how considerably money you are putting to danger in the course of trading by way of the year.While it is by no suggests uncomplicated to trade Million Dollar Pips, the technique can be developed a tiny a great deal much less hard as lengthy as you follow a number of effectively established actions for success.

Banned start1 is an unknown quantity at this point start1's Avatar
    Thanks
    very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decision i made. but i haven't got disheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minimizing the risk of loosing the account. Just recently I lost my account because I was poor voluntary decision. But since I do not really disheartened I think long term and scalping byasa. As 0.01 and the risk of loss as I on.thereby minimizing small amount of the account to start working on.

Member alogp is an unknown quantity at this point alogp's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is give me profit.When I loose a big amount in forex i mean in a bad situation the volume how i prefer to trade is 0,5 because i think this volum is More safety . so To avoid further loss i advice all biginners to use risk managment.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tahirjutt View Post
    i think in all situation we should be trade with the low volume if we want to got success and make our trade safe for us so we should must be got the knowledge about this and it will must be good for us and we can got much with this
    I am agree with you. Every trade we made, its much better because following our strategy and analysis. Using not more than 10% from our capital to make trade, will make our account more safe from bigger loss

Banned start1 is an unknown quantity at this point start1's Avatar
    Thanks
    very recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decision i made. but i haven't got disheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to begin again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minimizing the risk of loosing the account. in the situation I got a big loss then I would not think to return my money that has gone before I do an evaluation of my trade. I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade. and after that I went to pursue profit from forex trading in order to return my money has been lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 657 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)