+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 657 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly if the situation is not good for forex trading for me or I just suffered a loss or something,
    first I prefer not to enter the market for a while to get rid of emotions. If it is important
    to continue trading in the market, then I will trade with the minimum possible volume.
    maybe .3 or .5. no bigger than that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if in a bad scenario, I would be more careful. I will use a lot of small amount
    because if you have to use conventional lot, my investment will be faced. Even if the undesirable industry scenario,
    I will stop trading for a while. That is, for the management of your feelings, which will often happen if there are bad scenarios.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation, I prefer fewer volumes to use the trade. Because I want
    to get more profit but I do not want high risk from this situation. For example you usually
    use 1 lot to trade but there are bad situations in the market that you want to profit
    so you can 0.2 lot to use the trade. 1 risk greater than 0.2 lots.
    salam

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

aceng (2017-12-15), benar (2017-12-15), caribian (2017-12-15), duua (2017-12-15), khilmi (2017-12-15), Mkg (2017-12-27)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sambel View Post
    Forex Data - Strategies for Instant Trading As You Have Years of Foreign Currency Trading Experiences
    You should consider the fx sign if you decide that you are not even trading profitable,
    have reduced your Understanding, or just do not have much time by dedicating yourself in Forex trading .
    becarfull
    I think at that time it would be better for us if we can start trading with low volume because low volume can secure our business from bad situation and I always prefer to trade by giving low volume ............ ..)

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    not at risk what ever it was. I can easily trade with Forex online trading all time.
    The people who are unemployed they can work with forex at the ideal time. The people employed later
    also work with forex at break time because it is on line programe and always open.
    So forex is the way of Income people who collect knowledge about computers and knowledge of internet usage online.
    So Forex means a source of income on line with various topics of discussion about forex trading.
    This is an indian wave site from where a lot of people

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Data - Strategies for Instant Trading As You Have Years of Foreign Currency Trading Experiences
    You should consider the fx sign if you decide that you are not even trading profitable,
    have reduced your Understanding, or just do not have much time by dedicating yourself in Forex trading .
    becarfull

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

bangunan (2017-12-13), dulax delex (2017-12-23), holiday (2017-12-13), pancha (2017-12-13), rukiah (2017-12-24), samathi (2017-12-13), sarawa (2017-12-24), sinjo abe (2017-12-24), tarigu (2017-12-24), the kok (2017-12-13)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore, Forex a way of income for people who gather knowledge about the equipment and knowledge online through the Internet. Forex therefore a means of income in accordance with various topics in the Forex market. This page is a wave of India's many people are making money in the long term. It is suitable sources of income for students and staff.

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bad situation me to trading karne ko dil hi nahi karta hai lekin situation koi bhi ho hum ko forex me risk lena hi parta hai aur back end pe equity ko bhi dekhna parta hai ke hamare pas equity kitni rehti hai.

Junior Member ammadshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point ammadshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    of different scenarios: 1: Bullish: a move to the range top@ 114.40 area and 2: Bearish: A break down to the double bottom support @ 108.77. The average daily true range (ATR) for the pair currently is 76 pips.

Member MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa has a reputation beyond repute MARandhawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,765 Times in 581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a bad situation, I will advise you to trade with lowest possible lot volume. Because the situation is bad and you don't know the perfectly about it. So, in that situation, you should must follow the proper money management and risk management rules to avoid getting big loss.

13. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to MARandhawa For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-15), Aliakbar2016 (2017-12-21), ASHOK (2017-12-16), danish555 (2017-12-18), FOREXMAN (2017-12-20), ghaffar500 (2017-12-22), India148 (2017-12-15), irshad321 (2017-12-21), israr2017 (2017-12-21), KASINA (2017-12-21), kingmax (2017-12-20), mian5575405 (2017-12-15), Mkg (2017-12-22), munibkhan (2017-12-21), Nirzana (2017-12-20), punjabpolice (2017-12-16), QamarXulqi (2017-12-21), sarfraz786 (2017-12-18), sufiyan22 (2017-12-20), theking (2017-12-19), yulbang111 (2017-12-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 657 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)