+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 657 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned codm is an unknown quantity at this point codm's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, In a bad situation I always try to trade a new pair and waiting for good news . never trading madly . In this situation you should work with cool brain so I make myself refresh with a cup of tea . then search news . when my analysis and news is similar I gone to be trade again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are so many ways to trade and understand whre to make money. people always have to kno

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rana1993 is an unknown quantity at this point rana1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually it was then very bad moment when i do loss in forex coz i invest money here and after then i start this business like a newbie . i take 0.02 volume to carry forward my business

Senior Member furqaniqbal is on a distinguished road furqaniqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thhink if i lost in forex market then i never do open more trading positions and never do any more trading and i wait for my trading positions when come back in profit so i never do more trade on forex on that time.

Senior Member fiazh is on a distinguished road fiazh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no such bad situation we know in advance and you are talkin about the rapid changes in the market then you if know in advance can also convert it into your favourable condition.

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in bad situation i will prefer low volume and i trade mostly 0.2 and it is very safe because as much we will practice on demo account as much it will be good and profitable for me.

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    In Bad time i suggest you to minimize your volume because in cause of loss your loss is minimum so that's not effect you equity,so it is a good strategy through which you able to safe your fund and further get good profit in future.

Banned meta trader is an unknown quantity at this point meta trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    We know the market is always challenging, and the money of the loss or profit you are a serious loss of filling you would prefer that now that you deal with the loss of your soon.In Lot / volume with the same worst-case situation you may think that you need to recover the here.Suppose?

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nops..I will not trade i a bad situation.. Never ever think like that.. If you do it than you are going to hurt. Just keep in mind that do not try to cover your previous loss with a bigger lot but just go as you would go normally with your lot. Always think that market is a challenge that you have to face.

Senior Member ayazali69 is on a distinguished road ayazali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab muje kisi trade per zaida itmad na ho to main chuta volume use kerta hoon yani 5 cent ya 2 cent per trade kerta hoon or stop loss bhi kam se kam rakhta hoon takke ager loss ho to kam se kam ho jab trading per barusa ho to phir volume increase ker deta hoon is surat main profit bhi zaida hota hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 541 of 657 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 539 540 541 542 543 551 591 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)