+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 657 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading when you loss your money then we always think now i will recover my loss as soon as posible then what ? we take bad dessition to recoer our loss and then we also loss again when we loss some money in forex then no issue if you lose today you wil win tomorrow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abidhanif For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-16)

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Could this market always be complicated and there may be a reduction or dollar income in this article. Guess whoever meets life-threatening reductions so you are currently considering you need to quickly reduce them quickly. In this bad scenario, where are the lots / volumes that you can choose to buy and sell? my spouse and I want to start again just by investing a small capital like. 01 etc. so minimizing increases the risk of losing your judgment. The first dating scene is not just about having dinner at a fancy restaurant or watching a fun movie, and certainly more than just wishing you could get a good night kiss if the girl had a good time. Dating is all about having fun and coming up with fantastic ideas

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-15), tresemey (2018-03-15)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to forex Recently I lost my entire account because of a bad decision I made. but I havent got diheartened and I'm thinking of trading in the long run instead of scalping. I plan to start again by doing small lot trades like .01 and so on. Thereby minimizing the risk of losing work in the account. Like work. Forex is a good job. I do not think there is such a bad situation as we know before and you are talking about rapid changes in the market, so if you know in advance it can also turn it into a favorable condition for you. Be careful

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading - Strategies for Instant Trading As You Have Years of Foreign Currency Trading Experience You should consider the fx sign if you decide that you are not even trading profitable, have reduced understanding, or simply do not have much time by dedicating yourself in a trade forex. I think if you do this, it means you re-trade just for the reason of revenge and recover your losses as soon as possible, but it makes you risky and may lose everything, in my opinion, it's better to use one kind of volume and not change it and the amount used that depends on your money is invested.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buaht acha sawal hai app ka , jub app Forex main trading par nazar rakhta hain, tu phr he app ko peta chalta hai k app kai profit kar raha hian our kai loss kr raha hain, jub app Forex k bera main apna Seneca say ni pucha ga our on say ni sekha ga os time tuk app profit earn ni kar saka ga , our app ko loss ho ga , Forex k bear main app ko knowledge hona buhat zarori hai, jub ap Forex ko samha ga phr he app es main profit kar sakta hain warna app ko loss he ho ga ,,, agr app ko samhaj ni aha rahe tu app sekha laya kise our Forex ko samjana ki kuch karan .............

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-15), ghaffar500 (2018-03-15), yulbang111 (2018-03-12)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i never cinsidered that awlll the time i trade with small volume size yes when some time
    I feel very risky and i have less scope to make my trading sucess then i usually trade with less volume than before
    Beside this i have no way to continue trading

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-28), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), Sanju baba (2018-02-28)

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear in a bad situation mein ya tu trading karta hi nahi hon agar karon tu phir bhot hi low volume k sath trading krta hon is liye agar kisi bhi aisi situation mein tu trading stop kar diya kren ta k loss se bach jain .

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hum jab forex market mein bad situation mein trading kar rahy hoty hen to phar hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen jo bhi trade open Karen hamen us trade ka lot kam use karna chaye

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2018-02-26), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jobless (2018-02-26), memi memi (2018-02-25)

Member sattar786 will become famous soon enough sattar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamin yeh janna zaroore hai ka markeet haesh app ka aposit chalti hai app ko lot size maekeet ki positin dekh kar mutakhib karni cahiye

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sattar786 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 657 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)