+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 657 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Banned NADEEM GUL is an unknown quantity at this point NADEEM GUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think when i am not able to get profit and facing bad condition and getting loss then i think .05 is good volume to trade so that i can get profit and can recover my live account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Catoo is an unknown quantity at this point Catoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all dear .... dear koi yeh nahi chahy ga k is pay bad situation agar aa bhi jaye toh agr woh good experiance rakhta ho toh woh isay handle kr sakta hai by the way phir woh apna loss karwata hai .........
    I am not catoo

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zubaed View Post
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met a serious loss and you now thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which lot/volume you will prefer to trade?
    Well, if my orders are exist in market and going to give me big loss then I will open hedge first, and after that I will try to consider how to get out of that situation, and at that time I will see my free margin and equity, so that I could understand how much lot size I can open and which size will be suitable at that time, I usually use 0.10, but if the market moves in my favor then I use 1$ lot, depending on market trend, so I would like to suggest you to use minimum lot size to cover that loss if you want to cut loss or hedge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned byesofiq is an unknown quantity at this point byesofiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Then I got a big loss for me to evaluate my business before I do not think the people who pay me. I calm my mind and then I would like to stop trading for some time to evaluate trade. And then I get my money back, you go to look for Forex trading facility

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is all realted to the market. Market situation is very important here Good market situation gives the more profit and the bad market situation gives the low profit so If market situation is not good then i must say i am not investing in this situation i must wait for the good sitution.

Senior Member Khanbai is an unknown quantity at this point Khanbai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is better to keep your volume constant because of you lose a trade and then you win the next trade with equal pips, then it will be equal but if in greed you put high lot in losing trade then it will take much time in recovering the lost money. so better to use same lot with every trade..BeST of lUcK

Senior Member dasdelep is an unknown quantity at this point dasdelep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose a lot of money in Forex I mean in a bad situation, I prefer the trade volume is 0.5, because I think it is safer volume. So to avoid further losses i advice to use all management beginners risk management and money to avoid a bad situation affecting our business.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Young children and may this market is unquestionably difficult and one thing could reduction or even financial gain dollars during this article. Presume a person achieved a major reduction so you currently broody that you just got to recuperate the reduction presently. in this awful state of affairs by that lot/volume you'll be wanting to industry? just because it's not pleasing with reference to dealing in an exceedingly slower transferring market place.

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading main bad situation ati rahti hain per mujay lagta hah kay is situation main humain kam say kam volume use karna chahye kyon kay low volume use kar kay is per control kliya ja sakta hah. main tu us waqat 0.5 ko prefer karon ga .

Senior Member mubarak is an unknown quantity at this point mubarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you have applications for a summer time season vacation, you may want to take along your information (electronic) or you can choose to give up the stock market to. But I have not got disheartened and Im considering working on the long run instead of scalping. That is excellent to restore little and little bit of issues of whenever and a while later u can restore and come on the observe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 517 of 657 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)