+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 657 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member Dana_Dz is an unknown quantity at this point Dana_Dz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your capital small you can use small capital but if you lose with big

volume you must not recover with big volume because if you lose again you will lose double so use small volume to recover your losing.and try to not

open two trade in same time to avoid that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member momtajulpc is an unknown quantity at this point momtajulpc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very recently lost all my account because I did a bad decision. But I disheartened and I think in the long term trading rather than scalping. I plan to start again during the trading small lot as well on.thereby 0.01 minimizing the risk of losing the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More then the time and more to recently i lost my entire account due to a bad decision i made. but i haven disheartened and I'm thinking of trading on the long term instead of scalping. i plan to again by trading small lots like .01 and so on.thereby minimizing the risk of loosing money.

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think there is no such bad scenario we know in enhance and you are referring to the fast changes in the marketplace then you if know in enhance can also turn it into your beneficial situation.Also In a bad scenario or slowly shifting industry I keep quit trading . This is Because it is not successful for dealing in a slowly moving market

Banned hellelali is an unknown quantity at this point hellelali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks to this topicThe situation is bad circulation have the lowest amount. Because those positions caused the loss. Loss caused frustration

Senior Member hh512 is on a distinguished road hh512's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't think one should trade in a bad situation. try to stop yourself and avoid working when you are not sure.play only when you are confident and sure that you must trade.

Banned sumel is an unknown quantity at this point sumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    If market goes more downwards than i do loss minor I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade. I do not really diheartened I think long term and scalping byasa. As 0.01 and the risk of loss as I on.thereby minmizing small amount of the account to start working on.

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab bad sitution ja rhe ho to ma aik dafa trade ko rook data hn ta ka ma losss sa bach sakoo par ma thore dar ka bad dobara trading ko start karta hn ta ka ache trha trading kar sakoo.

Banned relaxforex is an unknown quantity at this point relaxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    janab new trader ko to low volumes he use kerny chahiyen is trah say humain loss kam ho ga aur ager hum achi trading kerty hian to is say humain kafi fayeda bhi ho ga thora thora earn ker kay ager hum maheny kay end per dekhty hain to kafi acha profit hasil ho jata hai

Senior Member ravikumar kalluri is an unknown quantity at this point ravikumar kalluri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a bad situation you have trade on 0.1 as it is minimum risk, and there is no danger to your account if you trade with 0.1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 657 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)