+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 657 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member lion8414 is an unknown quantity at this point lion8414's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like to say that,there is no such bad situation, we know in advance and you are talking about the rapid changes in the market, then you if know in advance can also convert it into your favorable condition........if you want to return your money than select any good pair and analysis of it.
    and better to use SL and lower volume in next or that trade.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanam somro is an unknown quantity at this point sanam somro's Avatar
    Thanks
    quite as of late i lost my whole account because of an awful choice i made however i havent got discouraged and i'm considering trading on the lifelong as a substitute for scalping. i want to start again by trading modest lots like .01 and so on.thereby minimizing the danger of loosing the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ruade22 is an unknown quantity at this point ruade22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The amount of foreign currency that the mainstream release of unwanted situation, instead of having to purchase can be 0, 5, mainly because I am that this book would also ensure that, in particular to avoid the advise convinced reduce income and novices risk my husband and I avoid a number of reasons, in turn, affect their business.

Banned eyesstrangerz is an unknown quantity at this point eyesstrangerz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think you can predict market movment before starting a trade . but if your predication is really good then i would say i would set 0.01 for my trade because i dont want to work with greed.

Senior Member lrmiskp is an unknown quantity at this point lrmiskp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear mein abhi new member hon forex online trading mein aur abhi tak mein just posting ker ke bonus earn kernay ki try ki hay. Abhi tak mein ne trade ni ki hay. Leken mein umeed kerta hon keh es earning bonuse se trade ker ke kafi munafa kama loon ga Insahllah.

Senior Member kiko is an unknown quantity at this point kiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I see the market in bad situation, so I start acting very small lot in this time profit is not something for me, Met with serious injuries, and if you think you need to recover their losses quickly.You should not rush to avenge the loss that you receive.if you have good equity, then you can deal with higher volume else to go for small volume to act.

Senior Member muntosha is an unknown quantity at this point muntosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know that this market is usually severe, so that you also may have a burning or even benefit income below. Suppose to meet important people and burning is also considering at this point, it is necessary to download the currently scorching fast. In the terrible situation in batch/volume you can industry?

Banned ndgnjjyrr34 is an unknown quantity at this point ndgnjjyrr34's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unconscionable lately I wanting my fee because I was undermanned non-reflex action. But since I do not really disheartened I think protracted long and scalping Nyasa. As 0.01 and the chance of reduction as I on.thereby minimizing immature bit of the consideration to brook effect on.

Senior Member rahul25 is an unknown quantity at this point rahul25's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that no such adverse scenario we advance and you're talking about rapid change, especially if you know ahead of time, it can turn into a favorable position.

Senior Member lilyroy4126 is an unknown quantity at this point lilyroy4126's Avatar
    Thanks
    In bad position or when things are unclear either i would order out of the activity or will exchange with low production so that i can deal the peril if activity goes highly volatile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 657 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)