+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 657 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member roy.sanat is an unknown quantity at this point roy.sanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very fresh i mislaid my unconsecrated statement due to a bad decision i prefabricated. but i haven't got disheartened and i'm thinking of trading on the protracted period instead of scalping. i intend to start again by trading smaller lots like .01 and so on.thereby minimizing the venture of loosing the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by New Trader View Post
    ma to loss ya bad situation me koi be volume use kar leta hun is leya kay ya forex me ager humen loss aa he jata hay to per hamen emotional nahin hona chaheya kun kay is say per hamen he nuksan hota hay or per ham he apnay trading me mazeed loss kar letay han is leya to hamen chaheya kay hum he is ko safe banayen..
    bhaiya ji aise hi nahi trade mein volume ka use kiya jata hain agar humare ko market situation samjh mein nahi aa raha hain to jaruri yehi rahta hain ki trade na kare lekin agar trade karna chahte hain to kam se kam volume ki trade kare
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader is a glorious beacon of light New Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    ma to loss ya bad situation me koi be volume use kar leta hun is leya kay ya forex me ager humen loss aa he jata hay to per hamen emotional nahin hona chaheya kun kay is say per hamen he nuksan hota hay or per ham he apnay trading me mazeed loss kar letay han is leya to hamen chaheya kay hum he is ko safe banayen..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jashim03g is an unknown quantity at this point jashim03g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if in a bad situation, I would be more careful. I'll use a lot of smaller volume I'll use a lot of small product. because, if you staleness use a prescriptive lot, my ephemera present be threatened. equal if contrary activity position, I faculty block trading for a spell. it, to examine your emotions, which often will arise if there is a bad situation.

Senior Member ac76 is an unknown quantity at this point ac76's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab meri trading achi nahin ja rhi hoti to main trading nahin karta.main rest karta hun or rest karny k baad dobara trading karta hun.kabhi kabhi sl hit ho jaye to main apna volume 0.01 tak bhi kamm kar deeta.jab strategy kaam kar rhi hooti hai.us time he main zyaada volume use karta hun.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein difficult situation mein traders apna trading volume ko decrease kr dety hin orr market ki situation ko daikh kr decision krty hin orr bad situation mein bhe profit earning krty hin agar traders bad situation mein bhe mistake krin tu profit earning bhot mushkil hy.

Senior Member booter31da is an unknown quantity at this point booter31da's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex ka kam bohat risky hai mere khud ka account b wash howa hai is liye me ne khud se yahi decide kiya hai k me low volume hi use kro ga kyun k yehi best hai is se agr loss b ho ta kam ho ga aur profit b kam lekin ye theek hai..

Senior Member TOMI is an unknown quantity at this point TOMI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your ephemera undersized you can use smallish cap but if you recede with big production you staleness not regress with big loudness because if you decline again you leave retrogress somebody so use small production to retrieve your losing. And try to not open two trade in same time to avoid that.

Senior Member rockz is an unknown quantity at this point rockz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your capital small you can use small capital but if you lose with big volume you must not recover with big volume because if you lose again you will lose double so use small volume to recover your losing.and try to not open two trade in same time to avoid that.good luck my frndzzz...

Banned shut up is an unknown quantity at this point shut up's Avatar
    Thanks
    inside the condition I acquired a giant unharness then I wouldn't expect to reverse my money which has expended just before I accomplish an rating of my swap. I raise to constraint trading for each instant to stabilize my keep in mind then assess my business. and once you finish in which I visited pursue profit from forex trading in say to restoration my money is missing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 657 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)