+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 657 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 656 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need to trade the Forex with low lot size at any times basically when are learning the Forex trading as a new Forex trader, I think trading is depends on the knowledge and skills and have to trade the Forex with proper money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    well depending on my opinion i think the actual very very greatest volume to build make use of on a bad condition is that the low lot and that is 0. 01 and whenever u build profit u can make a decision to boost the lot thats the actual very very greatest method we can trade and earn profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that volume depend on your capital if your capital big you an use big volume if your capital small you can use small capital and in the most bad situation in trade many trader mentioned is all about the loss situation, so the answer is simple , change your trading system to make market in your side.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I clearly think there is no double that just recently I lost my account because I was poor voluntary decision. But since I do not really diheartened I think long term and scalping byasa. As 0.01 and the risk of loss as I on. thereby minmizing small amount of the account to start working on.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, actually with me, I clearly do believe trading volume inabad situation should be controled by your leverage. 1:100 is the best here, because when you lose you wont lose that large amount in the market and that would lhelp you in managing your account because it will make a good trader.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that in bad situation we need to decrease the lot size and we need to trade with proper discipline and also need good confidence in trading, Forex traders need to develop a trading strategy and also have to trade with proper knowledge.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally my dear, for me I also do consider that it is better not to trade in bad time even though you arae asking for which volume.Do I always stop my trades when I got some losses.I always breal up my trading for somedays and after that gape I start again for trade in this gape I always overview my mistakes and pin it and not to repeat it again.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I think it is very true that i prefer trading with full margin lot because there is nothing more to lose, either all or non, this is the best time for making high risk as when you win you can recover your money and if you lose you are already in loss, so you don't care much about the loss.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that forex is market of fluctation of currencies and we should use low lot and low volume to remain in the market but if market not favor us and we have to face loss in the shape of capital loosing or washing the account then we have to be very very careful about trading and we should always use and select low lot for recovering the loss.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear, definitely I do believe if i am stuck in a bad situation then i would not make it more bad by adding another volume the best way is to close the trade at minimum loss as you can and get out of that mess because if you add another trade you will make a big mess and will end up losing all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 657 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 656 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)