+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 657 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always maintain my good money management system and long-term trading strategy with a well-researched trading strategy. With more balance I agree to wait long to get profit. and it's better to trade at low volumes when the situation is bad otherwise you can lose from your trade. But you have to follow proper money management if not, you can also delete your account. So sometimes you have to avoid trading too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a bad situation occurs, the best thing is to rest and improve your mental status normally ... trying to recover that loss by trading with large lot sizes might make it much worse. And I suggest that in bad conditions traders should avoid trading for sometime avoid losses, but if the trader wants to do it then the trader must make a good strategy to handle the trader well and must choose a partner who is familiar with the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as I shed large amounts under my currency making sure with one wrong area the volume of our business was just how I managed to really switch almost to zero, 5 as a result of your reality I felt this vital volume was always an insurance alternative. also for someone to come out of alternative disappointments I direct some biginners into select opportunity management coupled with investment management towards refraining from the wrong conditions of this reality that specifically hurt your current sales

Senior Member sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07 has a reputation beyond repute sam07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 2,383 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no such bad situation we know in advance and you are talking about the rapid changes in the market then you if know in advance can also convert it into your favorable condition.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Competition has always been one of the biggest business losses and "making money" losses in my room, and now I have lost it here in the Hall in the early days of reconstruction. Desertion must think long-term, not Scalping trading. A small series of maritime trade. Prevention 'is lost in Bison ad management for beginners, and those who consider this crossing the depths of our strangers will be bad business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

sam07 (2019-10-12)

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In negative situations I personally use to make my own amount can only be done mainly because it is very good to get a small amount as an alternative to burning significantly. Especially only a low positive amount with respect to my own situation so I use a small amount even at any time. Most likely around the situation My partner and I help make excessive amounts.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't feel angry if I lose money because I believe that mistakes make us a good and professional trader. so when I lose money from one trade than I take steps to cover up that mistake and finally make another trade based on an effective

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when in a good market situation you can take less risk because when you will be more at risk you can lose more and when you will risk less you can lose less and I think when you will trade only in good situations you can trade without bad trading and so you can get more money and in a bad situation or a slow-moving market, I continue to stop trading. Because it's not profitable to trade in a slow-moving market. thereby reducing the risk of losing an account.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by making the wrong decision or several times by taking strong steps we can lose our capital all ... this situation is very dangerous. so for this reason. get a lesson from past mistakes. for the next time in trading you should choose a capital that has a lower volume than the capital used before and I always use 2-5% of my money to open lots. my advice is never to trade with more, when i see the market in bad condition i use small lot size usually 0.1.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know the market will recover your losses soon. In SL which is so bad and better to use, and the lower ones there are always people who can lose or profit here. You want to return your money rather than choose a good partner and analyze it. What if you have suffered a serious loss and now you think that you have volume in the next trade or that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 657 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)