+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 657 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to face ups and downs in the Forex trading and face the difficult situations and many of times we have to make quick decisions in the market. This requires a through understanding of Forex. We can minimize our lot size in bad situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe in bad situation i would like to take minimume volume like 0.02 or if i am in realy critical condition then i would like to take 0.03 or less that that. slowly slowly when i get stronger then i would like to play with strong volume

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subadrani is an unknown quantity at this point subadrani's Avatar
    Thanks
    each trade ought to be carried out in a good condition as a result of thats what decrease the risk of trading. getting traded on the actual bad condition along with a big lot or even along with a low lot will boost the loss. if u think Its a bad condition after that pack up u pc and discover one more thing to do

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ninofx View Post
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe sometimes when i am sure that this trade is going on the way i predicted i raise my lot or enter 4 traders on the same direction , but all the time my trades just don't exceed 4 % from my real capital and that's always work for me.
    Starting me ham logon ko apni trades me kam trading volumes use karna hi best hota hai. Lekin jaise hi ham logon ke paas me apni trading ka experience jyada ban jaata hai tab ham log badi deals bhi aasani ke saath me karne lagte hain.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe sometimes when i am sure that this trade is going on the way i predicted i raise my lot or enter 4 traders on the same direction , but all the time my trades just don't exceed 4 % from my real capital and that's always work for me.

Banned xito is an unknown quantity at this point xito's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that in bad situation or when things are unclear either i would stay out of the market or will trade with low volume so that i can manage the risk if market goes highlty volatile.

Banned rupiah is an unknown quantity at this point rupiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recently lost just about almost most of my bad choice making account. however I have not received the actual disheartened, and I am thinking, long-term trade rather of scalping. I am heading to begin over because a small trade products. 01 and t. t. and loss account risks. minimizing.

Senior Member uhur is an unknown quantity at this point uhur's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that it's the best thing to do after you get a loss is to avoid trading and close your computer and get out to forget what happened and return back later with a fresh mind , it's a big mistake if you stay trading because you will trade under the influence of the loss and you want to recover it immediately so you will open any position without focus and you will lose more.

Senior Member mahrejuan is an unknown quantity at this point mahrejuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really i just lost the complete account caused by a negative decission my partner and i created. however my partner and i havent bought diheartened as well as i am just considering investing about however long it takes instead of scalping. my partner and i decide to begin yet again by means of investing small lots like. 01 and so forth. therefore minmizing the danger associated with loosing the actual account.

Senior Member mosin is an unknown quantity at this point mosin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother some tym jab mai but he zaida distrub hota hon loss ki waja sey mai sara capital ka risk le ker trade krta hon jab ke ye wrong hy but some tym mera tp it hone per take profit be mil jata hy jis sey mai again aisa nhi krta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 657 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)