+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 657 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir bad situation me forex trading bilkul slowly karni chahiye aur jub mujhe loss ko face karna parhta hai to me bilkul kam se kam lot me trade karne ko prefer karta hoon ye best hota hai in bade condition first of all i never trade because when i have to face loss i am upset and my emotions are not in control so i like to correct my mistake and know how i have to face loss . in next day i like to enter market in good time by analysis and i use same volume to trade that i use regularly according to my capital and try to recover my loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Han har trend ko follow kiya jasakta hai or har ek or krne ka sahi tareeka mojood hai sirf far itna hai k log usko samjhte nahi hai or trend k end hone par trade krne nikalte hain jo loss ki shakl main unke samne ata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take more risks to recover my account later if my account meets a margin call I close all my trades. I think before we start trading, we must do quality learning and have a successful business strategy that allows us to make profits easily and I am a new investor in currency trading, so I have not experienced a bad scenario until now. If later I experience this kind of bad scenario I will become an individual and try next. I think I will be effective in one day.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Account main balance kay hasab say hi hum bad situation main paisay lagasakty hain kiun kay agr hamary account main 40 dollar hain to humus hasab say pips divide kar kay tradelaga dain gay iss tarah ho sakta ha hum kam profit hi kamain lakin iss say hamara loss to km ho sakta ha i feel there's hardly any such bad situation we apprehend prior to and you're talkie concerning the rapid changes within the whole market then you certainly if apprehend prior to will too convert it into your favorable condition. i like to actually stop trading for a few chance to calm my mind then evaluate my trade. and when that i visited pursue profit from forex trading so that you can come my money has actually been lost...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We know the market is always challenging and one may loss or profit money here.Suppose you met yes brother it is good to leave that day or no trading on that day.thinking that you have to recover your loss soon.In such a bad situation in which and better to use SL and lower volume in next or that trade. a serious loss and you now but as per u told that if you want to return your money than select any good pair and analysis of it. That was the spirit. Keep your spirit on fire mate. If you surrender now, then you will never get back what you already spend now. We didn't need spending money in our trading activity. We can post in forum , and I will use a stop loss and take profit to avoid much loss. even very likely I will pause to wait for the right time to do the open position. in forex trading because it takes concentration and tranquility

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just using a very small volume is enough, because we already know that we trade in bad conditions if we know it so we only need to trade with small lots, don't trade with too many lots that will make trades that we have made risky and you don't understand how the market moves, Here traders must always be positive to face the difficult market situation. that means your analysis is very bad, I can see it and you do not have good account management who has a big loss must always use the appropriate lot size

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    volume selection is important in trading. it is a tactic under strategy. in different market waves I use different volumes. When the market fluctuates and I usually use high volume but when it's bad I use the lowest volume. in bad conditions I use a ratio of 1: 1000. And when in a bad situation, it's better not to trade. However, sometimes the willingness to pause is difficult. Therefore, when there is curiosity to try to trade in a bad situation, it is better to use the safest trading volume, which is about 1 or 2% of total capital, to minimize losses incurred.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recently lost my entire account due to a bad decision I made. but I have not been discouraged and I am thinking of trading in the long run instead of scalping. I plan to start again by trading small lots like. and I prefer trading with full margin lots because there is nothing to lose, all of them or not, this is the best time to make high risks because when you win you can recover your money and if you lose you are already in a loss, so you don't too concerned with the loss

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I cut loss, I will try to get a profit but I will use the same lot or volume, but I will also trade on other currency pairs, .. because if my capital is small then I will trade on currency pairs money, but if I make a Cut Loss then I will try to trade another currency pair, because if I double the conditions if you have one of the OP's then the loss will be greater. therefore it is better to add OP to other currency pairs and I think having a successful business strategy makes it easy for us to make profits whatever volume we have to tie ourselves well to in everything we learn until we easily succeed to trade currencies stranger

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Based on my experience, I know the market is always challenging and people might lose or profit here. Suppose you suffered a serious loss and now you think that you have to recover your losses immediately. and Most traders lose but rolling good thinking and trying to recover the lost and implementing strategies to get good profits and get away from greed and try to generate fixed income every day or monthly and enter the market at good times and important for profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 657 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)