+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 657 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 6567

Thread: In a bad situation which volume you prefer to trade??

Junior Member fakhira007 is an unknown quantity at this point fakhira007's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in a bad situation in forex i would prefer to trade in lowest volume and will go to take minimum risk. I would prefer to work reserved mode to get out of this bad situations.Low volume of trade will have low channces of risk and loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sanajan is an unknown quantity at this point Sanajan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I loose a big amount in forex i mean in a bad situation the volume how i prefer to trade is 0,5 because i think this volum is More safety . so To avoid further loss i advice all biginners to use risk managment and money managment to a avoid this bad situation Which affect our business. in the situation I got a big loss then I would not think to return my money that has gone before I do an evaluation of my trade. I prefer to stop trading for some time to calm my mind and then evaluate my trade. and after that I went to pursue profit from forex trading in order to return my money has been lost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly if I am not so sure about my position then I use small volume but whenever I am sure about the position I make high volume darkness market situation firstly trade with small lot then if understand situation going under control then try to take few pips with a medium volume in any time i am not interested to using bid volume order i am a small capital trade

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how i raise to business is 0,5 because i expect this volum is Solon country . so To avoid far expiration i advice all biginners to use try managment and money managment to a refrain this bad position Which refer our acting I prefer to trade 0.5 because in my opinion it is more safety volume,so to stop further loss i suggest all newbies to use the risk manеgmen so forex

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main tu hanesha uniform lot aur volume uae krta hon in all situation q k agar ham goid profit aur less loss hasil krna chahty hain tu hamen chahye k behtreen volume k bajye aik specific volume ko use kren tak ham is se behtr nataij hasil kr sken

Banned tri is an unknown quantity at this point tri's Avatar
    Thanks
    this truly depends upon condition. Yes of course forex is actually very greatest chance to decrease the unemployment rate on the nation and people can create handsome amount of money on their own and obtain many a lot of advantages using this Forex business. on bad time we should be maintain energy.

Member so2020 is an unknown quantity at this point so2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to me i advise you that when you lose then forget it and never try to over trade or vengeance and if the truth is actually great movemenst in the market then you definitely may open the trades with 1.5 lot or 2 lot sizes.

Banned adnanathar is an unknown quantity at this point adnanathar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear according to me this is your wrong decision if you select a big lot size for recovering your loss, because this will be again your mistake , and even you can lose your all equity, so if you face the loss one time, then don't go with high lot size in next trade, because it can also give you a huge loss, therefore always do the trading with small lot size, if you want to survive in forex.

Junior Member ahutob is an unknown quantity at this point ahutob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade is 0,5 because i cogitate this volume is Statesman area because flat-bottomed if a transaction go bad i instrument not expiration lot off money and i can dealing again because if marketplace goes writer downward than i do loss insignificant.

Member instforex is an unknown quantity at this point instforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera bhi ap ko jab loss ho ta pa lko sochan chahiya ke ap ko loss kun ho rahhey hein iss waja sai ho rahe hein iss waja se ap ko jab loss ho to ap ko sochn chahiye ke kahein ap ne lalch to nahi ki thi aghr ap ne lalch ki hai to loss yo hoga he

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 657 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (52)