+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best lot value for trading.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab se choti traders sab se ziyada brokrz ke sath dastyab hain. bohat se small aap ke account fund currency ki bohat ziyada 1000 units hai. agar aap ka account usi dollar mein fund kya jata hai to, small lot ki value 1000 dollar ki bunyaad hai jisay aap trading karna chahtay hain. agar aap aik jori dollar ki trading karte hain to 1 pipe 10 cent ke business hoga. small lot bohat se business idaron ke liye bohat acha hai jinhon ney trading tor par aram da aur pursukoon hona chahiye
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gandiwa For This Useful Post:

pinus (2020-07-14)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what I want to say is that the best lot value used for trading is the lot size 0.10. Regardless of the deposit you make in your account, it will trade for you with the least risk and also good profit. I assume that any serious forex trader will not invest less than $ 100 in his forex trading account, especially a professional trader. before we choose the best value of the many we have to use in our trade, the first thing we need is a money management plan. we must calculate our trading risk based on our capital amount. Without money management, we will have difficulty deciding how much value safety should be used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

gandiwa (2020-07-12), pinus (2020-07-14)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The many measures you can use will have a major impact on your risk management strategy. You may ask yourself "lot size will work best for me?". The answer really depends on your trading style, but the basic rule is the smaller the better. You can have many smaller, more flexible sizes to manage your business. Therefore, finding the best lot size with tools such as a risk management calculator or something with the desired output can help you determine the desired lot size based on the size of your current account, be it practice or life, and help you understand the amount you want to take risk.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye to ap k account type or account k balance pr depend krta hai k us pr lot size kitna rakhna cheye,..Agr apk pass ziada balance hi to ap 0.50 cent ki lot se b trade kar skty hai or acha profit b bna sakty hain.Lekin agr apke account me proper investment hai to ap 0.10, 0.05 jesi small lots use karn or agr boht hi small account hai jasy k 50usd to apko 1 cent 2 cent ki lot hi use karni chaye in se b boht acha profit earn kia ja skta hai.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the merchants manage the lost size with too big and small psychotherapy, the module will turn a great deal of difficulty, as they actually improve the test and not the components with their sound, this is a danger to do and pretend some loss faster, I have got this problem until I change my style and also I am scientifically again to fix the difficulties. Doalr trading and getting good make a big impact on your risk management strategy. You might ask yourself "Which lot size suits me best?". The answer really depends on your trading style but the basic rule is the smaller the better. The smaller your lot size, the more flexible you are when managing your trades.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on your experience and it also depends on your deposit, if you have good experience and good deposit balance in your account then you make big lot like 1.0 but if you have small deposit and low experience then you should use 0.1 lot and I think a lot of small is good for new people and also a great forex forex trader. To date the record I have done in the last few years is to run the last trade is to use a maximum of 20. This lot to balance reach $ 2,000. It may look very stupid if I reveal it. The result that happens is the maximum we can not achieve it. That way we at least have a lot of capital in trading and can also take a good lesson from what we have done then.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmy trading ma boht zyada invest bi nhi krna chahey ka bad ma lose control na ho sky ,,, new traders ka pas starting ma 500 doller sa ly kr 7,800 dollar tk hota ha jo ka achi amount ha aur itna capital invest kr ka wo acha profit earn kr skty hain,,, zrori nhi ka ham starting ma hi boht zyada invest krna start kr dain bghair kisi experience aur knowledge ky... isi liy traders ko investment ma zyada dara risk nhi lena chahey balky normal investment krain ta ka bad ma control ho sky aur aik balance maintain rhy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the size of your account and your lot size will have a big effect on your profit level so you have to choose according to your risk strategy as well as having more lot sizes the more profit you will get and at the same time you are. risking yourself against more risk This is why we are told to take advantage of money management when swapping traders with us and presumably we have to do this business when using many sizes to use, personally is a long-term trader and the truth is I still use time the long time when transacting, my lot size when transacting is between 0.05 and 1 lot, although I have more than a thousand dollars in my trading account.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot size apke balance or risk ratio pr depend karti hai ka apka balance kitna ziada hai. Me 100$ pr 0.01 lot use karti hun yani aik cent per trade. Or Tp 150 pips Sl 100 pips pr rakhne se agr Sl hit b hojaey to mery account balance se 1% Risk ban jaey ga. Is liye hamen risk and money management k sath trading karni chaye or Big lots se door rahna chaye taky ham apne trading account ko ziada wqt tak continue rakh saken.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever you learn must always be remembered and as far as loss of profits, you should already know
    that you should not risk all the profits you get and if you do it several times then you suffer
    from greed and must be handled first and then you have to go one step further.
    The profits will be there and this is assured and it does not matter what system you follow
    but money management is what we should be careful about and it tells us how to maintain profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)