+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best lot value for trading.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jan ye depend krta hai ap ke equty pr agr ap ke equty ziada hai jesy k $10000 tu ap es pr 1 say 2 standerd lot say trade kr sakhty hen aor es k ilawa ap agr ap k pass acha experience hai tu ap es say ziada be trade kr sakhty hen pr ye normal hai na tu boht riske hai aor na he boht kam .. i think that we should not take risk in this trading business because it is very dangerous however we could not get much income without risky trading you should take risk if your capital is strong you should take little risk when you are setting you are trading volume

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager koi new trader market main enter hota hai or us ka lia forex main live karna ka moka milta hai to 0.01 is the best volume hai is volume ka sath us ko market ko samjhny ka moka bhi milta hai or loss ka ziyada chance bahi nahi hoty or ager old trader hai to us ko monthly profit ka lia percentage banani chahiya ka us ko monthly kitny percent profit chahiya 5% to 10% is the best profit for every trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advice Choosing a lot size to work with will make a big impact on your risk management strategy. You might find yourself asking �which lot size will work best for me?�. The answer really depends on your trading style but a basic rule of thumb is the smaller the better. The smaller your lot size, the more flexible you can be when it comes managing your trades. Is safe with you. small plots of land used for simple low-account size. If the account of the size of my $100, it is not necessary to use the site. 10. because this increases the risk to lose, if we lose this archive. We do business with 1 large, where I have $2,000 in my account.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i just make target 1% from capital per day. ex : i have $100 so i trade 0.1 lot and the target its only 10 pips. more than 20 percent of my trading capital in single session many times i use small lot instead of this one and open more than one trades become easy for me at that time G jnaab g aagaar aap instaforex ki baat kaar raahe haain too mere khaayaal see m 9 0.1 ki lot best haai iss forex trading mee kyun keh instaforex kaa leveraf size bohaat akaam haai jnaab g isiliyee haame leverag ko dekhna chahye

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it depend on your experience and it also depend upon on your deposit, if you have good experience and good deposit balance in your account then you make a big lot like 1.0 but if you have a small deposit and low experience then you shoul use 0.1 lot and i think small lot is good for new people and also big one for experience forex traders. To date the record that I have done in several years running dive terkhir trading is to use a maximum of 20. This lot to balance reaches $ 2,000. This might look very stupid if I reveal it. As a result what happens is the maximum we can not achieve it. That way we at least have a lot of capital in the trading and can also take a good lesson from what we have done at that time.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best lot size is the trading of forex in the market with a gien something to work for the market and for these you really have to make a good trading amount say youhave the such amount of about 250 usd and these is what you should trade, at most trade with 5 micro lots say 0.5 thats what I mean for stocks should be 0.2 and for metal indicies and so on it should be 0.05 these is what will bring you some good profit

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best lot size to use depends on the range of capital in your account. Capital range less than $100 requires lot size of not more than 0.03 per trade Likewise capital from $100 to $900 is ideal for lot size between 0.05 to 0.20. From $2000 upward is ideal for 0.50 up to 1 lot size. Therefore you look at the capital in your account and know the range which you fall into.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    borther lot size value apka capital jitna ho uss se decide hoti hai jo money management rule hai wo ye hai ke app apny capital ko 10000 se divide kro jo value mily wo apka capital hai suppose apke pas 100$ hain to uska trading volume 0.01 bnta hai ye lgta to bht km hai lkin rsk bht km hai han aggr apko icrease krna hai to app capital ko increase kro The lot value is something depend on your capital and on the market sentiment, that's why you can't have an exact lot size to use while trading forex because you have how to know how much is the size of your lot according to your capital.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best value for trading forex is always the formidable integration we have to run the same choices we need to understand have the good choice we need to be sure of the good issues that bring the profit and for the same. your trading servey is always prepaired and well protected in certain positions we a we have to understand the different and in the same positions that we work for the right to understand the given forms of trades is the value of understanding the same

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sakhrul View Post
    The best lot size for trading will be sorely determined by the account size, the bigger the better and the bigger lot you will be able to use, if its small the smaller the lot size as well, risk management is something that all the forex traders should be having at their finger tips all the time for its everything, use the wrong lot size in the right market analysis and you are out.
    बहुत अधिक आकार और उत्तोलन दोनों ही खाते के आकार द्वारा अच्छी तरह से निर्धारित किए जाते हैं, यदि आपका खाता आकार बड़ा है तो आप एक बड़े उत्तोलन का उपयोग करने के लिए थोड़े से न्यायोचित हैं और ट्रेडिंग करते समय और बड़े आकार में बहुत अधिक आकार का उपयोग करते हैं, दूसरे हाथ से बहुत अधिक ओ को जोखिम में डालना चाहिए। ऐसा न हो, आपको किसी भी समय केवल 20-30% खाते की तरह ही जोखिम उठाना चाहिए, इस तरह से यह बहुत जोखिम भरा है और यह आपके खाते के लिए घातक साबित हो सकता है।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)