+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 152 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best lot value for trading.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Therefore, finding the best lot size with a tool like a risk management calculator or something with a desired output can help you determine the desired lot size based on the size of your current accounts, whether practice or live, as well as help you understand the amount you would like to risk. actually lot totally depand on you invested amount , i invested $500 so 1:20 is the best lot for me and reasonable it not too high not too low , in trading market you have to play like then less in put more output

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe the higher the lot value, the higher the possible profit, no one can deny that. But, at the end of the day, it's highly individual and it strongly depends on your own trading style and strategies. There is no rule to the ideal lot size, you have to experiment, ambrace the possible losses and find out what works the best for you Bhai lot size ki sahi value hamesha humare money management se hoti hai bhai, humare ko yaha par Money management par jayda dheyan dena hota hai, isko follow karenge tohi lot size sahi control mein ayega bhai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I determine how much money do I someone so that I can regulate my business may influence to be able to regulate how many lots that I occlusion in a rhythmical interchange or I use my money management considerations in the line as I did to determine how losses and gains that I unaffected. Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh low lot size ka use kia kren aor Forex Trading main loss na kren Trading mein risk low say Trading krna hy aor Forex Trading main proper management kar kay Trading krna profitable howay ga aor TRader successful Trader bnay ga

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade agar app ka account chota hai to app ney trade bilkul risk k bina he karni hai matlab app ney 0.01 ki trade say oper ki trade ni karni hai agar app karo gye to ap ka loss ho jye ga or app ka account buche ga he ni

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best lot value to use for trading is the .10 lot size. No matter the deposit you make in your account, it will trade for you with the least risk and also good profits trading traders must have capital of about 500 dollars to 1000 dollars and it is safe to leverage the capital and size used 1:1000 0.01 so that the trader can make a lot of traders open position as desired by taking into account the risk

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lot size depends on so many things and become different in different pair and time so first of all to select a lot value you have to look at your balance because you should never go for high risky on Forex market then you have to look to your currency pair and analysis the market movement and it's dimension If you are confident to your decision then you can fixed a value of your lot. but it is a very sensitive decision and you have to control your greedy and emotion also Because some trader want to use big lot to earn in shout timer because of this greediness they have to suffer usually so don't be fool and take you trading steps like professional trader,

Member Sheraz is a jewel in the rough Sheraz is a jewel in the rough Sheraz is a jewel in the rough Sheraz is a jewel in the rough Sheraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I come to know that's In my opinion everyone should use small lot size It is the best way to trading by using small lot size you can earn huge money By using small lot size you can trade very well In small lot size there are less chances of getting huge loss So try to avoid using big lot size and do trade with small lot size..

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    The best lot size for beginners must be the lowest lot size because beginners must focus on the quality of the transaction rather than the amount of profit. It's better to learn how to maintain consistency in profits even if it's only a few pips rather than focusing on getting a certain dollar amount. The best lot size must depend on your capital and the amount of dollars you risk in each transaction. and the solution depends very much on your mode of trading how the basic rule of thumb is that the smaller the higher. the smaller your size, the more flexible you will be when handling your trade. so I prefer a lot of numbers to make a big impact on your risk management strategy.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya bat sub traders ko pata honi cahiya ka forex trading ek boht he riky business ha or is business main her trader ko minimum risk ka sath trade karni chahiya lakin ya depend karta hai ka trader ka account main deposit kitna hai ager deposit sirf 100 dollor hai to maximum trade 0.02 honi chahiya or ager deposit 1000$ hai to maximum volume 0.10 hona chahiya. I recommend to operate with the smallest lot size possible. You can then increase the lot size if the operations were not successful. Trading in this way helps the trader recover the losses very easily. The downside is that the profits are very small and you have to work hard to achieve a good percentage of growth.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2020-03-21)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it�s truth and I personally believe that selection of lot value for trading purely depends upon your capital and your style of trading , if you don't have big capital then you should avoid using big lots in your trades and should consider small slot sizes in this case, but if you have large capital then you can use big lot size main samajh te hai jita chhota lot value trading ke liye use karenge utnahi mere liye 0.01 or 0.02 lot value par trading thik rahega eske jada lot use karna risky jab tak expart na hote jobnuksan ke jada profit kar ke capital jama karenge tab hi lot value jada rakh kar trade karunga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 152 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)