+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 506 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 5060

Thread: There is no shortcut way in forex.

Senior Member azhari09 is an unknown quantity at this point azhari09's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by profitstaker View Post
    I think there is no shortcut way in forex. forex is very risky and at the same time highly enriching and profitable but without hard work, knowledge and good skills, u can not be a successful trader.
    Yes, I think there is actually no short method or even simple method for trading forex. I used to spend 6 several weeks to learn and practice prior to I can trade forex, however in first, I encounter a few loss. I can just earn profit when learn and trade forex with regard to a 12 months.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sharma kaji is an unknown quantity at this point sharma kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I agree along with u which there is actually no shortcut method of earning u would like to work hard and offer time to the actual Forex trading or else if u not take international trade trading critically after that u tend to be not able to earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gm87 View Post
    I think there is no shortcut way in forex. forex is very risky and at the same time highly enriching and profitable but without hard work, knowledge and good skills, u can not be a successful trader.
    Dear brother it is sure that there is no shortcut way in Forex because it is online worldwide trading business and huge profit earning trading site. Without learning, proper study, experiences, trading skill and hard work no traders can earn profit from this trading platform.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Senior Member rajesh007 is an unknown quantity at this point rajesh007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahi baat hai forex me koi bhi short cut tarika nahi hota hai money earn karne ke liye, jab yahan traders ke paas forex ki knowledge aur experience nahi hoti hai wo tab tak yahan par profit earn nahi kar sakta hai, forex trading ki experience me humen time spend karna padta hai.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading men shortcut dhoondney wala trader kamyab naheen hota hey balkeh loss men hee jata hey kiun keh naheen koi short-cut kisee trader ko milaa hey aur na hee forex trading men miley ga is liey is ghalat fehme sey trader ko door hee rehna chahiey kiun keh naheen to loss hee ho ga .

Senior Member maheen4 is an unknown quantity at this point maheen4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex main koio bhi short cut nahi hai ye business wase ak hi earning ka liye short cut way hai is main aur short cut nhi hai. Forex main humy knolwedge chaye aur experience chaye agar humry pass ye dono hain tu hum asani sa is business main acha earn kar sakty hain lakin agar hum short cut way dhondy gay tu aisa koi bhi way nahi ha

Senior Member ahsan11 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsan11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother forex mai koi short cut way nhi hay agr koi admi sort cut way us ekrta hy wo jald he apne business mai loss ker dyta hy is liye mai app ko kahta hy sidi line per ah ker dil lga ker koi be kaam kro then app is mai kamyaab ho jao gay .

Member fxcareer is on a distinguished road fxcareer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar humko life mein koi shortcut nahi milti to forex mein kyo expect karte hai . Hume isko ek investment ki tarah lena chahiye aur market cycles ke hissab se sochna chahiye aur isi liye hum bahut peeche reh jate hai aur agar hum puri tarah se isko business maan kar chale aur sahi mauke par enter aur exit karna seekh le to phir isse badiya mauka kahi nahi milta hai.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by fxcareer; 2016-02-21 at 07:36 PM. Reason: double posting

Banned bhakruin is an unknown quantity at this point bhakruin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeahhh, there tend to be no short cut on forex trading as a result of trade is actually not simple with regard to many people, and for myself also. I would like greater than one 12 months to learn and practice. This will would like years to end up being a good trader on forex

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am working in forex business from last 3 years and from last 3 years i personally feel that if you ever try to earn money quickly and tried to use any shortcut then at the next step you will start losing your money because shortcuts are always dangerous.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 506 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)