+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit by Bolinger band:

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabi Ahmed Gill View Post
    bahi jan muja ap ke es post ke thri boht samaja nahi aye ah es lya to min apne tarafa sa throa boht comments lakha raha hoon es laya to masin na trading kanra sa plalal trading ka bata main knowldge eanrd ka ah es laya to main boht ahi ro best trading kar rhah hoon,
    bhaiya ji agar apko ye thread mein strategy samjh nahi aya hain to main ye bolunga ki ap thoda concentrate is thread par bana kar rakhe kyun ki ismein kafi achi achi post hain aur wo bhi screen shot ke sath jo apki madad bahut karenge
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member sermilo is an unknown quantity at this point sermilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bolinger band is of course a great indicator for forex trading that we can use for detecting the trend. When the lines of a bolinger band or contracts to each other, we should be expecting a trend breakout and we can use the combination of other indicators to confirm our result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member usman456456 is an unknown quantity at this point usman456456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bollinger band trade is one is only reverse trend indicator this is only when upper band and lower cross then dont make any trade you must use other indicators to open a trade and use candle bar to settle your trade open . it will be more help ful when you see other

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member totytoty is an unknown quantity at this point totytoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that Bolinger band is a great way to make money if you ask me but there are other indicaotrs that I prefer for example the moving average is my favourite indicator ever if you ask me and I advise traders to use it

Senior Member vaganza is an unknown quantity at this point vaganza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but in my opinion this indicator can sometimes make a false signal on my trading, while performing at a low price point sometimes even pass on, I used to also use this indicator but instead make me lose, probably because I was not familiar with this indicator or what I do not know

Banned shickae is an unknown quantity at this point shickae's Avatar
    Thanks
    i personally have never used bollinger bands because i am a trend trader and i utilize simple moving averages among other indicators that show me how price is acting

Banned sddanam is an unknown quantity at this point sddanam's Avatar
    Thanks
    lingering bandage is important indicator because best abiding bandage arresting is accurate signal.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bollinger band is another indicator that always follows the price in the market and it produces late signals most of the time because there is actually no indicator that can work like the candle stick because its only the candle stick that will give you the direction of the forex market in the next few hours or in the next few days and it will be accurate.

Senior Member manap is an unknown quantity at this point manap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The basic interpretation of bollinger bands is that the price tend to say within the upper and lower bands the bollinger bands have unique characteristic that the spacing.

Banned zhang hua is an unknown quantity at this point zhang hua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, this is a good indicator, but you find it? Single use Bollinger Bands indicator will appear this market to go very far, and the signal was out, combined with other indicators would be better used together, you try

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open