+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1117

Thread: 15-20pips Strategy (Template + Indicator) For All Pairs.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mediafxx View Post
    scalping strategy achieving profit targets should be properly reduced capital calculations if one analyzes the lot management arrangements that we have made and to not lose benefit if you use scalping strategy all the forex trading plan
    Nice strategy i think, but traders need to sacrifice their time and their energy to learn about forex, and need patience to achieve their objectives. This might appear very hard for some traders, but it is the only way to be successful in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member morrent is an unknown quantity at this point morrent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    i believe accurate dealing is pretty best possible for our coping with the Forex buying and selling firm as well as we could generate excellent cash managing technique in the case of every one of us progress everyday, once a week or maybe regular accurate coping with the Forex buying and selling firm
    Target is need also in trade, to be a good trader we should spend the time which is not short time, we need all of the time for learning if we still want to be a trader, trader who feel lazy on learning can not be the success trader at the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kajim View Post
    fisher is a very good indicator and i think you played with the fisher's settings and loaded few fishers with different settings, can you provide more details about sl its accuracy, timeframe to use other than 15 min. is it specifically a scalping strategy or can be used on higher timeframes also
    scalping strategy achieving profit targets should be properly reduced capital calculations if one analyzes the lot management arrangements that we have made and to not lose benefit if you use scalping strategy all the forex trading plan

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suhermanto View Post
    Hi, look like a good strategy, a good indicator of fisher and fisher I bring you a variety of settings and in settings that are loaded with some fishers to play, you use more than 15 minutes For more information about SL and its accuracy, to be able to provide. This is particularly useful for an exploitation strategy or the higher time frames?
    plz tell me
    i believe accurate dealing is pretty best possible for our coping with the Forex buying and selling firm as well as we could generate excellent cash managing technique in the case of every one of us progress everyday, once a week or maybe regular accurate coping with the Forex buying and selling firm

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by runu View Post
    I did not discover about pecan indicator. I am intensifying noises from Amerindian forex facility. Can you delight tell how can I point marten indicator? or how can add the zip record to my trading tang ency?
    i,m not a successful trader of this business.i,m working here as a part time for the purpose of make some money with my studies.i try my best to trade in good mean and get some money which enough for me.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi, look like a good strategy, a good indicator of fisher and fisher I bring you a variety of settings and in settings that are loaded with some fishers to play, you use more than 15 minutes For more information about SL and its accuracy, to be able to provide. This is particularly useful for an exploitation strategy or the higher time frames?
    plz tell me

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not discover about pecan indicator. I am intensifying noises from Amerindian forex facility. Can you delight tell how can I point marten indicator? or how can add the zip record to my trading tang ency?

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping generate huge profits and risks are too great, our advice is to go in and close the market the right time, I would also like to trade scalping

Senior Member kajim is an unknown quantity at this point kajim's Avatar
    Thanks

15-20pips Strategy (Template + Indicator) For All Pairs

fisher is a very good indicator and i think you played with the fisher's settings and loaded few fishers with different settings, can you provide more details about sl its accuracy, timeframe to use other than 15 min. is it specifically a scalping strategy or can be used on higher timeframes also

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajib107 View Post
    I think that your strategy is very good and very profitable for every forex trader. But it is not easy for new bigginer forex trader. So it is not good for all trader.
    Forex trading requires a strategy but not all systems suitable strategy and can be used by all traders, for it all tader must wear suitable strategy according to each trader's style, can not be the same as each style

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open