+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera abhi tak is business mi koi forex teacher nahi ha , mi ny jo bhi seka ha wo sirf internet per kuch learning ker ke or kuch video dek kar seka ha , likin mery khiyal se agar koi forex teacher muser ah ay tu wo best ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai tou mera koi teacher nahe raha hai kio k forex jitna khud sai ki jaye utna he achaa hai han magr ap ko kabhi na kabhi koi gude partner chaya hota hai kio k kese bhi pattern ko discuss kary tou he wo achea tarah samjh mai a jata ha,...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaha par bahut si cheeze hain jiski madad se hum logo ko sikhne ke liye mil pati hain waise to friends ho to uski madad jayda se jayda le wo apko kafi acha sikhane mein bahut madad karta hain main bhi friend ki madad leta hu bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member jashim03g is an unknown quantity at this point jashim03g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first forex teacher was my soul . He introduced me to forex trading . And then i started learning from internet . Everything i learnt around forex on my own finished issue resources addressable on net. I didn't had any training and all. Now i am trading successfully.

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear brother you are right but you know that emotions are not bad if emoitons are limited then we cannot say that these are harmful for us ..emotions can also work for us if we try to find answer of this question but dear those people who are too much emotional they cannot win over here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by noman007 View Post
    I was learning forex trading by my self from online forex school. Forex demo account also help me to practice and increase my knowledge and experiance. I can trade in forex successfully.
    It is very possible for one to learn this Forex trading by themselves and become a good trader. But the truth is that to make trading better, One really needs to find someone to teach them Forex, We can learn faster than that.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noman007 View Post
    I was learning forex trading by my self from online forex school. Forex demo account also help me to practice and increase my knowledge and experiance. I can trade in forex successfully.
    It is very possible for one to learn this Forex trading by themselves and become a good trader. But the truth is that to make trading better, One really needs to find someone to teach them Forex, We can learn faster than that.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member noman007 is an unknown quantity at this point noman007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by syedraza View Post
    Forex is in many places, such as the Internet, books, friend of mine to learn and exchange on the forum, I think you will find. In fact, many benefits in the industry think that the forum can help newcomers.
    do not forget, if u open official web of instaforex, u will discover a lot of tutorial how you can begin withinside forex as well, today the so simple to discover any kind of materials about forex and the provided along with totally free of charge to obtain more consumer withinside forex

Senior Member baronkfx is an unknown quantity at this point baronkfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    i do not have teacher i mostly learn the market myself we have a group of friends that work in the forex we discus our issues and problem with each every night and search there solution if we do not know
    I suffered like you, I do not have a teacher to learn forex trading, I learned from books and the internet for first time in my area there are people who do not trade in forex market, I was the first person in my area who trade in forex market , up until now I'm still struggling to get success in trade

Member twinkle_star2012 is an unknown quantity at this point twinkle_star2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi ajn jab mei ny atrding start krny ka program banay to mei ny sab sey phly demo account py trading start ki and mera wohi teacher tha ilsye mei forex py expert ban giya hoon ab and achi money earn kr laiat hoon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 809 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)