+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ne pehlay Forex ko chod diya tha lekin phir ab start kiya hai . Is business k baray me mujhe meray cousin ne bataya tha or beginners ko jitna starting me sikhna chahiye utna unoh ne mujhe sikhaya . Mera teacher to mera cousin hai jis se main ne bohat ziada learning hasil ki .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 20th View Post
    me ne apny dosto se forex seekha hai so mery khayl se forex bhohy bhoht risky hai we all need to study the forex market very very well if really we hope to make money from the market as that is one of the best ways to discover what the market is saying at all times we have to learn more and more and the good for the traders to earn the money Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading? i thik my fisrt forex teacher are my best fried that can share forex earning money so easyly .. n make the huge profit tha as u can make.. so trade is not easy
    मैं कई चीजों से विदेशी मुद्रा सीखता हूं, अगर कोई भी अपने जीवन में कुछ भी कर सकता है तो उन्हें इस विषय के बारे में अधिक सीखना होगा। यदि आपके पास एक शिक्षक है तो आपके ज्ञान को कदम दर कदम बढ़ाया जाएगा। तो यह मुख्य कारक है। मेरे शिक्षक का नाम फ़िरदौस है। वह मुझे बहुत एकाग्रचित्त होकर सिखाता है। फ़ॉरेक्स एक अच्छी नौकरी है। मेरे पास शिक्षक नहीं हैं। मैं ज्यादातर बाज़ार सीखता हूँ, हमारे पास अपने दोस्तों का एक समूह है जो फॉरेक्स में काम करते हैं, हम हर रात अपने मुद्दों और समस्या को डिस्कस करते हैं और अगर हम नहीं जानते हैं तो समाधान खोजते हैं। ।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne apny dosto se forex seekha hai so mery khayl se forex bhohy bhoht risky hai we all need to study the forex market very very well if really we hope to make money from the market as that is one of the best ways to discover what the market is saying at all times we have to learn more and more and the good for the traders to earn the money Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading? i thik my fisrt forex teacher are my best fried that can share forex earning money so easyly .. n make the huge profit tha as u can make.. so trade is not easy

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know the name of teachers because I've found through books bought from a web page and those books were not released by any other name is the web page name for this actually does not know the name of the owner of information, but it is important that qualified me and I thank him, of course, all learning was through books or movies did notI never had any personal encounter with any Forex dealing operating trainer .

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I don't have instructor when I largely understand the market industry personally we now have several close friends that work within the forex trading we all discuss your troubles along with difficulty using every nightly. My partner and I understand Forex analysis through teaching center. Today my own instructor is usually Forex associated community forum, speak, web page, along with analysis information.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we discus our issues and problem with each every night and search there solution if we do not know. we had one on one sessions in gtalk ... he threw some material towards me and accompanied me until I was at demo. After that he invited me to join a sophisticated group of traders who erected a private chat room and we were all there for some time. Now my teacher is Forex related forum,chat,web site,and analysis news...

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learn forex from many things, If anybody can do anything in her life they have to do more learn about this subjects. do if you have a teacher then your knowledge will be increased step by step. so that's is the main factor. my teacher name is ferdous. He teaches me very concentrically. Forex is a good job.i do not have teacher i mostly learn the market myself we have a group of friends that work in the forex we discus our issues and problem with each every night and search there solution if we do not know .Be careful.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    I learned basics of Forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to Forex market and started trading again. I just try to meet to him and discuss with him about the Forex. Now my teacher is Forex related forum,chat,web site,and analysis news. my first teacher is my demo account from where i learned Forex trading. by doing work on demo account we can learn many things in forex trading. but i"ll suggest that you have to take a guide line from a teacher, he will guide you exactly what he knows about forex trading.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir first may to mayra aik dost tha jiss say may nay tread karna seekha laykin treading kay liya bahtar analyzing may nay kaafi time baad seekhi or iss kay liya mujhay bohat mehnat karna pari phir jab ya forum aaya to aik dost nay iss kay baray may bataya to phir ham nay iss may kaam karna start kar diya.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray aik bohat achay online friend hain jo meray forex teacher bhi hain unhon nay jab mujhay forex kay baray mein bataya tu mujhay kuch samajh mein naheen aya phir unhon nay mashwara dia kay ap pehla kam ye karain kay forex forum per posts read kerna shoro ker dain aur posting bhi shoro karain aur different topics per discussion mein hissa lain ic terha ap jaldi forex ko seekh jayen gay aur mein nay aisa hi kia aur sath sath unki guidance bhi shamil thi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)