+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-01-27   20:11
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No one is my teacher in Forex trading but there are many people and I followed them and learned many things from them. I have learned a lot of things from them but still I am struggling to get success in Forex trading market and I hope soon I will be successful in Forex trading market.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

Member Madyhamed is an unknown quantity at this point Madyhamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must say that my friend is my first fx teacher,
    from him i know about the fx.
    Under his guidance and from internet i have learned about the forex.
    He guides me step by step and inform me about the market position..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have teacher i for the most part study the business. i started forex trading from the last years and i learned the forex trading through self training and using the forex demo account and by downloading videos about the forex from internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member HOSSAM is an unknown quantity at this point HOSSAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned the Forex market and trading in it through the videos, and also through some Alttervan in the forex market, but the most important is to try everything you learn on your own until you reach a good level in circulation

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first forex teacher was my real nigga most trustees one that teach and introduced forex trade to me so am really greatful to because it was been there for me through out my hard time and the most difficult time in my trade he also guide me in my trade in forex.

Member ramez123 is an unknown quantity at this point ramez123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in the forex business. i have the little knowledge of the forex market. i am see the lot of information froim the Indian Forex Forum. I am make the trading group in the forum. So that we are daily base discuss the trading issue. At this time there is no my teacher. i am suggest that every one get the knowledge from the Indian Forex Forum

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am learning Forex trading from the internet and one of my online friend helps me to learn the trading, but we can get huge video for lessons and strategies at internet and we can download them and can learn the Forex trading.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member Sanjitamodhu is an unknown quantity at this point Sanjitamodhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no teacher in forex trading, I study forex to show some e books and acquisition website. I also check more recording which instruct my forex skill and day by day use forex is primary exudate weapons of my success in forex trading.

Member al madlun is an unknown quantity at this point al madlun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think is actually a good forex. i perform not have teacher i mostly learn the actual market personally we have a cluster of friends which work on the actual forex we discus the problems and issue with every every evening and lookup there answer if we perform not understand. good occupation....

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai yaha par knowledge aur experience ka roll kafi jayda bada hota hai, aur main samjhata hoon bhai jiske pass mein knowledge rahta hai wo trading achi kar sakte hai, isliye knowledge bhai yaha par hi important hota hai.
    hanji ess business me knwledge hona sabse jaroori hai kyunki wo trdaer ess business me sabb ache se smaajhkar kaam kar paata hai,trader ko esme market me time dene se he experience milenga aur aisa karna bahut he jaroori hai..

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have many teacher of this particular business, when a callous look for a good knowlwdge on forex trading via workshops and publications, a good friend of mine title francis efobi gave me personally a one upabout one training on forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)