+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am proud in the financial market that i did not have a teacher, i learned this forex trdaing myself in a very hard manner, but now i am a very strong trader, i have withdrew many times also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned emonkhan is an unknown quantity at this point emonkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mr. Jakaria was my first teacher. It is true . But google helps me very much . it heips to learn about international besuness .
    you can source www.forex.com
    you also read about besiness international books.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well l think l am my first and last teacher in my forex career l just studied by myself and try to discover everyday something new.l do not understand well from others even when l was in school l didnt like to listen the teacher ,l prefer to find out by myself.that is why l didnt ask help from any body online or offline.l think our teacher is the e-books and documents we are reading on internet.maybe very few of us paid to an online forex course to learn.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a trade without a teacher or mentor. I live in a small town with less knowledge of forex trading. I know all the particulars about the trade only from the internet. That is why I am very grateful to everyone who has to upload a forex learning material on the internet. They are all my teachers.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am so sad to tell about that it is the best for the traders to they have the teachers i don t now about the traders and the no one now in the my city that is my teachers i am the firs traders

Senior Member shohandx is an unknown quantity at this point shohandx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually one of my friend named Rubel is my first forex teacher. i learned lot of things about forex from him. He helped me a lot. But i also used demo account for practice. i am ever great full of my friend.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first forex teacher was my friend . He was learned me just one month about forex knowledge . When he left me then I was trying to learn more from watch tutorial video and reads book .

Senior Member fxmaster3565 is on a distinguished road fxmaster3565's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nithi was my first teacher to teach me what is forex and how it can be played. He told me that it should be taken as a play not in a serous manner.

Member lagarfeld is an unknown quantity at this point lagarfeld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher is forums. There are members who make great posts to guide beginners and if you have any question they can answer you quickly but I have to avoid relying on them eternally.

Senior Member eldrin is an unknown quantity at this point eldrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading seems so complicated when you take your first look at it. ... The best time to learn risk management is when you don't have any real money at stake. ... Demo trading will teach you what you need to know about the mechanics of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1002 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 2 502 902 952 992 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)