+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-02-18   22:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I have no Forex teacher you need to get a stand with your own mind because trading is the game of smart minded people if you wanna
    gain success here in the market then learn every thing about the Forex by yourself and that is the great decision for you to learn about
    Forex.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not receive my introduction, one of my acquaintances told me this website after that I completed the ID accompanying forex, but he did a big thing with me he drew added my id was added. Now I just actualize my id and accompany forex and I want success. and I think learning about forex is what we found in many places like the internet, books, from my friends learning forex from my friends and learning from forums about forex. actually I think the forum has many benefits that can help trade a good beginner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,547 Times in 955 Posts
    meny jo bhe kuch forex say seekha woo sub merny apny friend say seekhaa forex trading karnay kay liye sub say pely senior trader say kuch na kuch seekhna zarori hay us kay baad hi ap forex trading me trade karna start karen mery khayal say sub say acha business hay forex trading kay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I came to know about forex trading through my cousin, but I never learned it, I used trading demo to learn forex trading completely, so demo trading is my real teacher because now I am a good trader and in the forex business, my first teacher is my dad told me about this business and he just told me the basics about this business and then I joined and made it better in this business and I think this is a way of betting to get money

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first taught you about the Forex Trading business and where you have studied. I learned the basics of forex trading through initial training arranged by my employer. Our Forex addresses our problems and problems every night and looks for solutions there if we don't know and my first teacher from this business is my brother who told me the basics about this business and then I joined him and got a better profit here and I think that is the best way to get money and here we work at no cost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is an item for work and work now everyone likes it work and goods make money for work now everyone likes it forex jobs and work items for teachers for the first for current jobs such as jobs and work items and work income money for work now everyone loves it work.,. and I am my own teacher in starting forex and I learned through my mistakes and started researching myself and learning from practicing on a demo account joining a free webinar from experts and slowly trading with your time increasing and one day you will become a trader the good one.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so I don't have a forex teacher. I mostly study the market myself. We have a group of friends who work in forex. We discuss our problems and problems every night and find solutions if we don't know who doesn't have a job. and that is the best job. After a cruel search for good knowledge in forex trading through seminars and books, a good friend of mine named francis efobi gave me one on one training in forex. best job .

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I have learned forex myself when I heard it from my friends ... I studied this business by looking for a lot of information about it on many sites and forums that provided good information, then I started my trading demo to get a good experience this business before I can start my real trade. and the remaining 5-8% are then invested in getting a solution to ensure that if the underlying asset values or depreciates in accordance with the objectives of the investment decision with the fund, the buyer will get a proportion of profits from a particular market place engaged in it. their way.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't remember whether there were certain teachers but I taught myself on the Internet and the Internet was the best thing that helped me a lot and some of the sites I read and only that and I didn't spend much time studying, but I really did a lot to get experience and all that I have now is experience. and Beautiful at the forex market where I come from. I taught myself in this market, I have not relied on other people to learn which works in forex and this I really like so I will study on my own to work on Forex. who taught me how to handle markets based on books and YouTube learning a lotForex

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading simulations are where you can practice your trade and hone your skills without fear of losing real money. In essence, it's the same as the flight simulator that new pilots used to practice before taking control of the jumbo jet for the first time. If they make a mistake no one dies and the pilot learns valuable lessons. and I have leaned from a teacher he was great to me he taught me every thing he was new then to tell the truth i had two teachers at the same time i learned from both of them at the same time so i learned a lot dealing from them his name is umair

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I study forex trading myself. I read news websites and always try to learn forex for that now I can trade and make a profit. But when I opened my first demo account, then an older brother helped me how to open a trade and close it. For that I learned forex and got profit from forex trading. and I learned about my trading from many forums on the internet, I learned from the ebook too. I can only study on my own, because I have no money to take any forex courses or pay expert traders to teach me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)