+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first Forex trading coach is an older friend, who simply buy and sell FX and health for 8 years in the industry, as well as a heavy person: FX, a human being who happens to me personally, my advice is for Forex currency trading has begun. This one is Well, I personally progressive, that person manufactures wedding band website and also we had a lot of investors are usually there for a while. But their existence began in the fall and everything we bought.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned basics of Forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to Forex market and started trading again. I just try to meet to him and discuss with him about the Forex. Now my teacher is Forex related forum,chat,web site,and analysis news. my first teacher is my demo account from where i learned Forex trading. by doing work on demo account we can learn many things in forex trading. but i"ll suggest that you have to take a guide line from a teacher, he will guide you exactly what he knows about forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The level of truth men or women, genuine concerns, despite the fact that this person mediation right it is generally head in foreign advertising real estate agents had exploited. Forex trading, we know chef classes discovered facets. This friendly gentleman performed actually many things for me and my partner and I, personally, create the test out manner, which she has. If he or she is perfect for me, your demanding selection of traders only workers try really developed, and in General every little thing was a bit.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The true mark of a man or a woman, remember, even though this person is leader of the currency brokerage exactly where it was used in general marketing and advertising agent. I've noticed with Fx trading education courses employer bases. This man really a lot of things for me, and I, personally, because it had followed the test build. When this person is for me to get involved in the complicated group of traders who built the only employees, and generally everything was a little bit.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just started currency trading demo account. I practiced on the demo account for two months and after training I also invested small amounts of money to learn the trade further, I also read forex journals to gain more and more experience in the trade ... I find that in forex my first teacher is my brother who is teach me this business then i do this business and now i ma the better members of this business and make the betters profite from here and it is the best way to earn the money so if you want to make the better career then you do this jobs really !

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think every man has her teacher. also i have a Forex teacher. my Forex teacher name is sohag. he is my friend always he give me suggest about Forex and he tell me ... if you want to success by Forex so you will do practices more and more demo account. demo is key to success of Forex business. Forex trading is a difficult work and it is also a risky business. So many people learn forex from many expert trader. They want to be a good trader by following them. But I do not learn forex from any teacher. I have learned forex by reading many forex related books and by searching many blogs through online. I think now I can earn good profit from here.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher in Forex was a demo account. I started my trading career from demo account and I learned a lot from it because you can learn more from your practical experience as compared to your teacher. A teacher can just guide you what it is but you can only do it after you practically implement it. I think forex is a good job.we were just acquaintances as we shared a forum about hyips and other investments and I came to know that he did not participated in hyips but only killed some time there. Once in a conversation he revealed that traded forex in London Stock exchange on the floor of the house.best of luck.................

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my teacher in forex trading is internet, because i know forex trading also from internet only, and i fisrt step is googling and watch youtube for learn about basic of forex trade, after i know about basic then continue to join some forex group and forum. with it i get more experience from anothers.
    and was a teacher who can guide us to make a profit in the forex business is very important, because if we just taught myself through print and electronic media for longer then we are successful. but we must learn to those who really have achieved consistent profits

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm still dealing with it and test different strategies to it ... For this reason, I work in this site and make money, knowledge, experience, skills ... I got a lot of help of my friends ... Forex teachers holding my hand is my best friend my partner and i will not have trainer my partner and i mainly find out the marketplace me personally we've a gaggle of buddies that do the job inside currency trading all of us discus our own problems and dilemma with each and every nightly and seek generally there answer when all of us do not know.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every focus from the utilization of this particular accounts really results in a few actions that people occasionally cannot suspend using the great as well as fascinating, the sensation associated with worry which investing the weather is nevertheless much less to ensure that all of us comprehend, and we will be able to much better For me I have been getting information about forex from the diff�rent the places i have know about but all it would takes is a bit of times and there is no problems when i get some from my friends !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)