+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #3

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member sherifgaber is an unknown quantity at this point sherifgaber's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed I had learn Forex without have teacher the most time learn by myself and also more helps from my friends that work in the forex and my friends give me alot of information which I need and also looking for books in internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One time time when time when I was connected on Facebook .. I saw a page that talk about a job on the Internet and that I can make a lot of money with it .. I contacted the administration of this page and he helped me a lot ... I can't forget the signals that he gives me .. it was without stop loss because he was sure that he's trades are good ..good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Putting working together the variable lessons to work in forex is something good but to the right prosedure we have to know where that we work and understand also value the same trades we have been told to develop the right effort that we know ou thtere that really believe in what we are doing as a trader we have too work as hard and really believe in our tradng specks, so I never got traned by anyone but worked hard for the same

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera forex teacher me khud hun isme koi shak nhi he me alwyase try krta hun ke ashi trade ke sath ashi success hasil kr skta hun forex me aap aagar chahe to hardwork ke sath success ho skte hein je bat ekdum shai he

Junior Member sunilm007 is an unknown quantity at this point sunilm007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned fore from you tube..it is best source for anything,,you get practical knowledge about each and every thing,,where as in theory you won't understand that much if you dont like reading ,, even on forex different people share diff tips and their experience

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    agarr forex teacher ka baray ma kaha jae tu mera first teacher meraa friend hi tha jis ne mujyy is kamm ka baray ma bataya or kfi zaidaa bataya or kam sekhaya be warnaa mujy tu surooh ma forex ka chart ki be samaj nahi atey thii

sufiyan22
    well dear g mera first teacher wohi tha jisne muejjhy is business keh barey me btaya osi ne sab kuxh mujehy btaya tha like order lagana sell buy and instaforex keh barey me bhi osi ne muejhy btaya tha dear g our kafi acha tha maza ayea tha mujehy too

Member maknopol is an unknown quantity at this point maknopol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The very first teacher that i had as a fresh Newbie that just joined the Forex Market is my friend, he was also a Newbie like me but he has traded for over 3 months. Now sincerely, He taught me all the basics, Till today we are still traders and helping out each other to grow.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far in the forex market I have acquired knowledge from various sources, some from close traders around me while some are from online sources. All this bits of knowledge form together and makes me who I am at the moment in this business and am still hoping for better days ahead.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    agar forex teacher ka baray ma kaha jae tu mera first teacher mera friend hi tha jis ne mujy is kam ka baray ma bataya or kfi zaida bataya or kam sekhaya be warna mujy tu suroh ma forex ka chart ki be samaj nahi atey thi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)