+ Reply to Thread
Page 1004 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #2

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

2018-01-25   13:56
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko senior teacher sy Forex Trading kay business ko learn karna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy k woh Forex Trading main learning proper ways say karay aor Trading main training arrange karay aor Trading main always learning kia karay aor Trading main thek tarah say information sy Trading sy good earning hoty hay

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am sorry to says that i am the only one traders in the field fo the frorex trading i learn the trading own my self and learn form the forex trading forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member top2milan is an unknown quantity at this point top2milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first teacher is the internet . i learned at school on internet
    after this i practice it and analysis charts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rosni is an unknown quantity at this point rosni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I scholarly this performing myself, I virtuous learned from both of the existing forums and puddle one and try it on present calculate. Arm like with my discreet participate in Forex trading. indeed it takes a long measure for me, in position to realist how to run this acting advisable.

Junior Member bambobee is an unknown quantity at this point bambobee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro,
    It was my big bro who teach me forex trading. And from his i learn about forex and get some experience. In my though he is a successful trader in my eyes. That's why i try to follow him with all my work. He teach me how to get experience and create own strategy.
    good luck

Member noviandi is an unknown quantity at this point noviandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is not easy to trade because of its ever changing nature.The sentiment of the market is changing with every economic and political event in the big countries,along with that sometimes weather behavior is also affecting a countries currency.So when we find it difficult to understand the market sentiment then we feel Forex market is not easy to trade.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had no permanent forex teacher to learn. I am used many website and books to learn. Indian-forex forum is very helpful for me. I get my 60% experience in indian-forex forum. And I have also an elder brother for helping.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    It is a nice post friend,
    I am trading 2 years. but i never think about so. and i don't know about it. any friend, who know it, please learn us.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am aware about forex trading through web. consequently my own initial instructor is actually web. web support us to know concerning this. my own essential and also critical part participating in instructor is actually this particular forum. really that helps make us true investor and also i'm to get the following.

Senior Member arbi is an unknown quantity at this point arbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex market i think use some kind of trap like spider make. You can get into the trap but cannot return. I mean with the trading business you can start doing trade but can not return from it. We must not try to return from this business because we have to discover the way to rescue ourselves from the forex traps and earn profit from it.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have none as a teacher. so I have been suffering much when I can't get my question's answer and so I can't learn more and more. I have some friends who can say nothing about forex rules and regulations. How will I learn I can't understand,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1004 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 4 504 904 954 994 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1014 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)