+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 10257

Thread: Who was your first forex teacher? Where you have learned about forex trading?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   15:51
    Best answer #1

mera friend jisne mjhe forex ke bare me btaya ki phle to mene domo ka use kiya to market dekhi or ek mhine me mjhe idea hone lga ki aisa aisa kaam se bhi earning ho ksti hai fir mene forex ki online learning start kr di uske baad mjhe indian forex milla jis se mene trading bhi start kr di.

2018-02-18   22:33
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I have no Forex teacher you need to get a stand with your own mind because trading is the game of smart minded people if you wanna
    gain success here in the market then learn every thing about the Forex by yourself and that is the great decision for you to learn about
    Forex.

2017-12-18   19:27
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

main vebasaiton aur manchon se videshee mudra vyaapaar seekh raha hoon, pahale aur aakhiree shikshak videshee mudra vyaapaar vyavasaay seekhane ke lie, hamen achchhe seekhane aur anubhav ke saath vyaapaar karana hoga yadi ham saphalata chaahate hain aur videshee mudra mein hamaare vyaapaar se laabh kama sakate hain.

2018-01-28   19:14
    Best answer #4

forex trading main jo bhi hai unka koi na koi teacher lazmi hota hai jin say us banday ney forex ko seekha hota hai lakin main wo wahid hon shahid wo forex trading ko online seekh kar aya hai main nay kisi say nahi seekhi trading main nay google main free trading search kiya aor trainings li aor seekh kar aj is jaga per hon aor apko batana chahta hon ap ki aesay he seekh saktay hein.

2017-12-24   17:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading can we learn through online websites and forums and traders can learn from demo market as well there are less opportunity that you will get in the offline situation

2017-12-23   19:42
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

In most cases Forex trading is a online game so many of the traders have learnt Forex trading through online process and it can be a forum or it can be a online teacher so I have learnt from the internet websites

Senior Member samilarbi is an unknown quantity at this point samilarbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend is the first one who tell me about the forex and i have ask him every thing i wondered for it, and when i got every new staretgy i go directelly to the demo accofunt to test it when they goed bad i share it with him and they gives me the weak point and the suggest for solutions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rashidrasheed is an unknown quantity at this point rashidrasheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy mery banjhy ne forex trading k barey mein bataya ha or wo he mera techar ha ha mein ne abi tak jo b sekha ha us se he sekha ha or mazed knowledge hasil krny ki koshish kr raha hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member yasir dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point yasir dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main mera koi teacher nai hai jis say main nein forex learn ki ho mian nein forex khuch self study say learn ki hai khuch cheeze apne bhai say sekhi hai is liye mjhy kisi bahir kay trader ki zururat nai phari.

Senior Member Isafan87 is an unknown quantity at this point Isafan87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    I want you all to share here the name of the person who first teach you about Forex Trading business and where you have learned.

I don't remember the name of that person but he was the floor manager in a forex brokerage firm where i was employed there as a Marketing Representative. I learned basics of forex trading through initial trainings arranged by my employer. But after few months i stopped trading but after long time before 3-years i came back to forex market and started trading again.

Now i feel i am addicted to forex.
    For me I learned and traded all by my self. I found out forex from the web when I was just surfing the web about 2 years later. Then I find all sorts of information and knowledge to learn about forex. It is a really worth thing to learn about. Now I'm a much better trader.
    I am LEARNING and SHARING. PATIENCE makes PROFITS.. Always LEARN first before we EARN.. Good luck all!!

Senior Member romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil is just really nice romannil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know about forex from my elder brother,so he is my first forex teacher. i learned forex basics thing from him.after that i open a demo account to learn forex.and now i learn forex from various forex related forum,blog and by google searching.i also join this forum to learn forex because i wanna make it as my profession.

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my close friend named saju first introduced me with forex,i learnt from him how to trade in foex market,best time for trading ,money management, how to control emotions etc.
    BEST OF LUCK

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher is my friend --------. He told me about forex. Then i want to know about forex. Search Google and visit many website for this. I collect my knowledge from website. And know something useful information from this friend. So my friend ------- is my first teacher and some great websites are my second teacher.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My spouse and i will not have tutor my spouse and i generally find out the market industry me we've got a gaggle of pals that will operate inside currency trading many of us discus each of our troubles along with trouble using every single nightly along with look for generally there option in case many of us are not aware of.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first forex teacher was on of my friend and first he gave me the basic knowledge about the forex. then i was little interested about the forex. after doing demo trading some days in forex and joining with forex forum i earned a lot of vast knowledge about the forex. now i am a successful trader.

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first forex teacher was Mr. Ripon a professional trader, he gave me some ideas about forex and informed me about some forums...
    Then I took lessons from another expert trader who told me not to share his name with others so that I am not sharing his name...
    He was my actual teacher I believe and every single tips from him worked for me and still working...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1026 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)