+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Auto Pivot Point Indicator

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks guy for to deal much a serious indicator. for inalterable two days i misused it in my trading and get excellent result in h1 indication articulate. from now i leave hold it with my added indicator. i outlook any added individual can use it. it faculty direct us the status and agree indicator so that we can set our tp and sl rattling effectively. the breakout rase is also can be observed from this indicator parentage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks guy for to share such a good indicator. for last two days i used it in my trading and get excellent result in h1 time frame. from now i will continue it with my other indicator. i hope any other user can use it. it will show us the resistance and support level so that we can set our tp and sl very effectively. the breakout level is also can be determined from this indicator line.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अच्छी तरह से तुम मेरे दोस्त धन्यवाद, मैं वास्तव में धुरी अंक के बारे में उपयोग कभी नहीं से पहले, लेकिन मैं नहीं जानता, मैं अपने संकेतक के साथ ब्याज लग रहा है और यह मुझे दे जा सकता है इसके साथ बड़ा अनुभव और मैं सीखना होगा यह आपको बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद, मैं इसे डाउनलोड किया है
    सही प्रिय क्योंकि धुरी के लिए संभावित खरीद की पहचान करने और क्षेत्र को बेचने के लिए सबसे अच्छा उपकरण है और अगर हम उन्हें हमारे तकनीकी प्रणाली के साथ प्रयोग से हम और अधिक बेहतर परिणाम प्राप्त कर सकते हैं. इस उपकरण के साथ हम जो हमारे व्यापार के लिए अच्छी बात यह है कि हर समय फ्रैम pivots पर स्वचालित रूप से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader need to make analysis with auto pivot indicator just because many times daily range can be moved just in support and resistance line as market dont have any trend.

Member tanvirmks is an unknown quantity at this point tanvirmks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anish View Post
    To determine pivot point is very important in forex market because it helps us to place our order at right time . So adding this pivot point calculator you have helped us a lot .Thanks you for sharing it in this forum .
    Forex trading training involves learning regarding the industry system. As you sign up, you'll get to find out the essential basics.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Friends,

I am pasting the mostly preferred Pivot Point Indicator that is calculate automatically.
    i have download the indicator and must use in the next session of forex market. you did not provide any instruction about the forex or even not any screen shot so that it will be hard to understand it. still i will try it and follow the result. i think it will be good enough to make profit from my trading easily.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i actually never use about pivot points before but i do not know, i feel interest with your indicators and it can be give me big experience, So adding this pivot point calculator you have helped us a lot .Thanks man to share your indicator

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well im actually do using pivot points for to open trades, it can be give me big experience with it and i will always learn it how this pivot point work for me....what should i do if the price not touch the line of pivot point....it better experiance..

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik kaleem View Post
    usually you open order after news release and you areee too late to enter market this very often happening me when i use demo account ago
    to use this strategy is good where there breack out our new line of pivot trading, so if there is no good momentum do not enter the market

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Friends,

I am pasting the mostly preferred Pivot Point Indicator that is calculate automatically.
    Thank you very much sir my Pivot Indicators publication I hear he's good but I do not know how to use it well because I was working with short play and I can not use just a small amount of the corresponding indicator in this master

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)