+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Candelstick forex recoginition Indicator with Alert

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I convey those of you World Health Organization pay lots of the time to share during this thread,,, I raise you for permission to transfer this indicator, I embrace indicators of merchandiser World Health Organization likes candle pattern simply terribly troublesome to be told it..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हैलो दोस्त मैं एक नया संकेतक के साथ कैंडलस्टिक विदेशी मुद्रा मान्यता संकेतक चिपकाने हूँ Scalping के लिए सबसे अच्छा संकेत है
    सबसे अच्छी बात यह है कि प्रणाली व्यापार दोनों शैलियों के लिए पूरी तरह से ठीक काम करता है:
    1) विदेशी मुद्रा scalping - कम रहस्य 10-15 pips के लाभ के साथ एक दिन के समय की एक जोड़ी ट्रेडों.
    2) विदेशी मुद्रा दिन ट्रेडिंग - अब ट्रेडों सुपर लाभ 100-200 pips के साथ एक दिन के समय की एक जोड़ी.

इस शानदार सूचक आप एक कीमत कार्रवाई के लिए उपयोगी जानकारी की एक बहुत कुछ देता है
    व्यापार जब, जब से बाहर निकलने के लिए, परिवर्तन की प्रवृत्ति में प्रवेश आदि ..
    बस पैटर्न आंकड़े का पालन करें, "हाथ" प्रतीकों और पॉपअप अलर्ट.
    -> SELL लाल "हाथ"
    Blue "हाथ" -> खरीदें

मैं नहीं इस्तेमाल कर रहा हूँ यह दोस्त का उपयोग करें और टिप्पणी यहाँ पोस्ट

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose trading using candlestick very well at all than to trade with the host using a lot of indicators that will actually make a headache only, since 2008 I started to learn trading without using indicators and only use candles only

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    turns on every post that people make by using the indicator, the indicator will be renamed within their desires of people who made this tread so that there will be many of the same indicators with different names

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearn View Post
    Its a awesome Candle stick chart. I am learning form here. I want to more professional about candle stick. So that If I see that candle stick market will go up or down. I can say it easily. For this reason I have to learn more and more about candle stick chart and also analysis about Forex.
    wax is easy to make a profit in this business, the mainstay of the strategy pattern patern123 I use, if we are consistent in the daily uer can easily get 100 points

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you sir ap ke send ki hoi subi post sa muje kafi kuch sekhne ko mila ha, ap ki subi
    post bohat achi ha ner traedr ka in post sa bohat kuch seekh sakta ha,

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its a awesome Candle stick chart. I am learning form here. I want to more professional about candle stick. So that If I see that candle stick market will go up or down. I can say it easily. For this reason I have to learn more and more about candle stick chart and also analysis about Forex.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really good indicator but how can we depend on this indicator the reason is every candle is different from other one then how this measure the strength.

Please share the technicals things behind the indicator that make us clear about the functionality of this indicator.

Banned kellysmith is an unknown quantity at this point kellysmith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Woow, this really helped me in understanding the movement of the candlestick.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The attached image is really so cool to me. If it really work in my demo, then surely I will use this in my real trading account. hope i will get the best result at my trading panel. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast