+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amazing Candelstick forex recoginition Indicator with Alert

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    Hello Friend i am pasting a New Candlestick Forex Recognition Indicator with Indicator This is best indicator for Scalping
    The best thing is that the system works perfectly fine for both trading styles:
    1.) Forex scalping - short secret trades a couple of time a day with 10-15 pips profit.
    2.) Forex day trading - longer trades a couple of times a day with super profit 100-200 pips.

This brilliant indicator gives you a lot of useful information for a price action
    trading- when to enter, when to exit, trend changes etc...
    Just follow the Pattern figures, "hand" symbols and popup alerts.
    RED "HAND" --> SELL
    BLUE "HAND" --> BUY

i am not used it please friends use it and post the comments here
    sory sir,it better that you use it before you post it
    how we can trust it if u never do it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    Hello Friend i am pasting a New Candlestick Forex Recognition Indicator with Indicator This is best indicator for Scalping
    1.) Forex scalping - short secret trades a couple of time a day with 10-15 pips profit.
    2.) Forex day trading - longer trades a couple of times a day with super profit 100-200 pips.

This brilliant indicator gives you a lot of useful information for a price action
    RED "HAND" --> SELL
    BLUE "HAND" --> BUY

I thank those of you who spend a lot of the time to share in this thread,,, I ask you for permission to download this indicator, I include indicators of trader who likes candle pattern just very difficult to learn it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've downloaded the indicator master .. but the indicators look really different from that seen in the picture? how to set this indicator?
    fitting on any pair and in whatever time frame,,

A.) Forex scalping - a short secret trades couple of time a day with 10-15 pips profit.
    2.) Forex day trading - trades longer a couple of times a day with super 100-200 pips profit.

This is very interesting master indicator can be used for scalping and day trader, but I prefer the scalping of the day trade

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just a beginner and I am eager to learn the candlestick patterns that exist in cahrt so they can provide input and consideration to enter the market or not because all this time I wear it but do not know what it is and Beru understood after 6 months,,,
    for those of you who have some knowledge to share please email me at this or the other is n_ook72@yahoo.co.id please,, may in any form, but even better if the form of PDF

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

RED "HAND" --> SELL
    BLUE "HAND" --> BUY

sorry and sorry again, if you do not wear yourself how you can convince us, or more specifically me, too? because in this forum that I need is a belief in the suggestion of the members of this forum, including you, but I might try it yourself, , thank you friend

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you sir are willing to share and sharing on this indicator, would I dowload and I will try to use it, hopefully the result is good and does not disappoint, so I will continue to use this indicator, if well and can generate lots of profit, which is consistent

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks

RED "HAND" --> SELL
    BLUE "HAND" --> BUY

too much signal indicator appears, I'm sure if I would use to make me confused and hurt, if there is a clear indication I am sure this indicator to be used by most traders, can help to explain sir

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Woow, this really helped me in understanding the movement of the candlestick, usually I only know about the engulfing, doji, hammer, and others, and with inidikator you give, it really helped me in trading, and coupled with alerts, thx

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Amazing Candelstick forex recoginition Indicator with Alert

RED "HAND" --> SELL
    BLUE "HAND" --> BUY

Attached Images  
    Attached Files
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

sofeenevu (2012-09-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2