+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    mere khyal main forex main stop loss of take profit option zroori hai. is se ap ko zyada loss bear nhi krna parta or aasani se profit earn kr sktey ho. it is easy way to earn profit and secure to loss. stop loss and take profit are very good tools of forex trading .these are also help to save money when market down and even help in trading when we are not present on pc during trading.most of people even i am also use these tools and i earn profit most of time through these tools.
    मैं वास्तव में स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करना चाहता हूं, लेकिन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में हमारे जोखिम को कम करना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है ताकि हमारा पैसा तब भी हो जब हम अपने नुकसान का मंगलगामी करें यदि मैं बहुत सारे उपयोग करता हूं तो लाभ लें और यदि मेरे छोटे से लॉट पाइप लाभ लेते हैं और के नुकसान को रोकते हैं। स्टॉप लॉस विदेशी मुद्रा लोगों के लिए बहुत लोकप्रिय विकल्प है। जब आप अपने ट्रेडिंग सॉफ्टवेयर में नुकसान को रोकेंगे तब आपको अपना अपेक्षित लाभ मिलेगा और आप इसे बहुत आसानी से वापस ले सकते हैं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal main forex main stop loss of take profit option zroori hai. is se ap ko zyada loss bear nhi krna parta or aasani se profit earn kr sktey ho. it is easy way to earn profit and secure to loss. stop loss and take profit are very good tools of forex trading .these are also help to save money when market down and even help in trading when we are not present on pc during trading.most of people even i am also use these tools and i earn profit most of time through these tools.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our nation be using SL with the trade so as to lessen the deficits, therefore it doesn't matter what happens and no matter the fact that market place moves, many of us won�t drop additional money in comparison with many of us arranged. This really is also the primary goal regarding by using this buy. All of us safeguard the deposit from your abrupt large market place movements versus all of us.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not keen to use the options called the stop loss and take profit.But,when I use it,generally I give stop loss ten pips and the take profit thirty pips. If a trader has the mentality to survive in market then he has to protect his account balance first and for that undoubtedly stop loss saves a lot. This is often additionally the most idea for with this order. We tend to shield our set down from the impulsive huge market appointments alongside us.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More often than not I exploit end damage in addition to sometimes get profit too. If a dealer contains the attitude to be able to survive in industry then he should protect his or her account balance initial in addition to for that without doubt end damage preserves a great deal. This is also the main function pertaining to using this get. We all protect your downpayment through the abrupt major industry moves next to people. We should be victimization Sendero Luminoso on our trade thus on block your losses, thus despite what happens and despite however the market moves, we have a tendency to won�t lose more cash than we have a tendency to set. this can be additionally the most purpose for victimization this order. we have a tendency to shield our deposit from the fast huge market movements against United States

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not play beyond the ability to bear risk. even though we are aware of are not ready to bear the risk themselves when trading. I think, close the computer when lost, and closed the computer when the target has been reached. Then, I also feel if you are able to play by following what is happening in the market, the more trading there is direction and purpose to the op and exit at the appropriate points:-):-):-)

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but many profitable.For me I was now used as a stop loss and I advise you to use it is possible to move the market more than 50 points in a few seconds because of news of great powers or liquidity will not be able to close the deal and will lose a lot of money .Forex is works time be carefully to stop loss.. i am a new trader so i think a good trader can stoop loss inf forex market another side a bad trader lake loss from forex market. so it is best for good trader and it is harmful for new trader.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of us trade procedures of which SL could lower losses, whatsoever comes about and not make any difference how an industry builds up, most of us will mislay more income in comparison with most of us carry out. Additionally it is the principle purpose of this system. Most of us guard our remains to your abrupt significant industry from the people mover. I do not think this is right never .. place Ivav loss or profit-taking point must be based on your analysis and that was not the case, the point of this is not strong and could make you lose or miss you profit more

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-15)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,I Think stop loss or take bhoot achi cheez hy bhi main stop loss par agree nahin ho keun k main loss kabool nahin kar sakta is leay main stop loss nahin lgata main sirf take profit lgata hon take profit ka ye benefit hy agar mera PC band hy or naih ghar par nahin hon to main take profit lgaon ga taky mera jo profit target hy is par agar market aati hy to mera profit mujhy mil jaay ga,stop loss ka keya faida agar main stop loss 1.3210 par lgata hon to market 1.3210 tak a jate hy to mujhy loss he ho ga na,so take profit bhoot achi cheez hy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-15)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also really do not want to use stop losses but it is very important to reduce our risk in forex trading so that our money was still there when we mangalami my losses if I put lot many uses take profit 20pip and if mengguanakan lot of my little 80 pip take profit and stop losses 40pip . Stop loss is the very popular options for the Forex peoples. When you will stop loss in your trading software then you will get your expected profit and you can withdraw it very easily.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

ismed (2020-07-15), jagal (2020-07-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)