+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member namikot is an unknown quantity at this point namikot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually,I am not keen to use the options called the stop loss and take profit. But,when I use it,generally I give stop loss ten pips and the take profit thirty pips. But,it varies man to man.Because,many man many minds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member afroaper is an unknown quantity at this point afroaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i am the opposite. Quite often I take advantage of quit decline and also often carry revenue as well. If your trader contains the attitude to survive throughout current market he then has got to guard his / her balance primary and also for that certainly quit decline preserves a lot. From my estimation certainly not making use of quit decline isn't a fair determination as you in no way learn where the current market might trend abruptly mainly because professionals most reliable resource could be the probability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxprosmart is an unknown quantity at this point fxprosmart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I remember that every trading has loss and profit as forex is international online trading so forex has also loss and profit than any other trading accordingly That causes me a serious problem today which has made me change the old mentality of leaving position without applying with This step is optional but highly recommended setting the stop loss then For all trader stop loss is very important so and to set SL/TP you have to follow pivot point support and resistance

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sdtonmoy View Post
    Stop loss and take profit is very important in forex trading. stop loss saves your account from big loss ans un expected movement from the market. I always take stop loss while trading.
    using the Stop loss and Take profit tools are very important for a trader. these are very useful tools for all the traders but the new traders should use stop loss and take profit very precisely to be able to gain some profit and avoid loss.

Member mirmuhammadbilal is an unknown quantity at this point mirmuhammadbilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear humein stop loss aur take profit dono hi use karna chaiye agar hum es ko use karey gaey to humein es say loss kay chance bohat kam ho gaey aur es say use karna bohat best hai

Banned saddam.ali is an unknown quantity at this point saddam.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear, that's very good facility. Must shine our victims of trafficking route is therefore necessary, in order to prevent the loss, so what's happening, and the market is on the way, however, we tend to lose more money than we tend to fix it. It may be subject to persecution by the time of this order. We tend to protect our deposits before a violent market movement than in the United States.

Senior Member underworld1 is an unknown quantity at this point underworld1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g brother ap ny thek kaha but isn k lye apko trading skill ka aana bht he zarori h jab tak ap k pas trading skill h to ap ko trading me koi pareshani nae ho gi or ap free ho k koi b indicators ko use kr skjkty h.stop loss or take profit wala optoin b use kr skty h lekn me is ko hamesha he as a option he rkhta hun. is ko as a option he use krna chaye.

Senior Member sdtonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point sdtonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit is very important in forex trading. stop loss saves your account from big loss ans un expected movement from the market. I always take stop loss while trading.

Banned asadjameel is an unknown quantity at this point asadjameel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both are the great features for traders.You can set stop loss when setting an order and that will auto close you trade at that level and same function performed by Take Profit.Always use this features specially in gold and oil.

Member alone prince is an unknown quantity at this point alone prince's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am trying to follow this step stop los and take profit but mujhy ye seting nahi karni ati itna pata hai kay ye set karty hain but i dnt know magar me try kar raha hon isay janny ki or jaan jaongaa..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)