+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member islam1 is an unknown quantity at this point islam1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually,I am not keen to use the options called the stop loss and take profit.But,when I use it,generally I give stop loss ten pips and the take profit thirty pips.But,it varies man to man.Because,many man many minds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ufnvisv is an unknown quantity at this point ufnvisv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Histoire de l'Art dans l'Antiquit</hi>, iii. (Paris, 1885) pp. 216-222.</note> </p> <p> <note place='margin'>Kingdom of Paphos. Sanctuary of Aphrodite at Paphos.</note>

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lalitamadhu is an unknown quantity at this point lalitamadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the abstraction i use love profit and place red mostly in the interest relies activity that indication activity can interchange her instruction in any second after relies of the interest, i snap screw vantage 50 pips and grab failure 100 pips.

Senior Member sagor_003 is an unknown quantity at this point sagor_003's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have to use of sewage sludge in our trade, cut your losses, so no matter what happens and not on how the market moves, we make more money than to lose the set. This is the main objective of the use of this command. We will protect our warehouses of sudden movements of the great against us.

Senior Member garnier is an unknown quantity at this point garnier's Avatar
    Thanks
    i continuously use take profit and stop loss whereas i'm trading as a result of it must several advantages first of all my trade has boundary thus i dont have tension concerning it if i will be able to trade while not them thus i will face massive loss it terribly important your trade while you like. thus continuously use tp and sl located within trade..

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading I always prefer to set up my stop loss and take profits. These parametters are easy to set up but their advantages are numerous including reducing your trading risk and helping your discipline in forex trading.

Banned sweetboy is an unknown quantity at this point sweetboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera khna hai k agr loss her bar ho raha ho to kam ni krna chahiye koi fyda ni ho ga agr kam krte rehain or agr profite ho raha hai to dil jumi k sath forex trading me kam krna chahiye.

Banned sendi is an unknown quantity at this point sendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i see that this can be rely on the topical place of one's trade that how such rapide mart happens to be the swirling, in the event the trade is show firm taxations then we hold to actually used a writer pips for our sl and therefore the tp and if there isn't any any instant modified then we somebody to actually used puny pips ! !

Banned rkaziakhb is an unknown quantity at this point rkaziakhb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Also for me i use the require clear doctor more writer than the plosive decease , but it gift depend on the control and the nature of the span to settle if we leave set the plosive decease or not , sometimes also i don't set a screw benefit spot when i see that the set module go on a bearish or bullish occurrence on the far period to decline saucer we should person a enlarged ephemera to throw our stance.

Senior Member adda is an unknown quantity at this point adda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main stop loss aor take profit bot aim hain aor twos ka hona need ha forex main kyun ka stop loss ap ko ak bara loss sa bajta ha aor take profit agr ap zaida lana chat hain aor take profit pa market nahi jate tu ap ko naqsan ha as le take profit bhi kam ho forex main

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)