+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stopping losses and taking profits is a technique for those who have a short period of time to trade they only repair a lot of profits or on aloss and when it will reach the trade in goods will close automatically and in Forex trading there are two important things namely profit and stop losses . But the loss will not stop because forever bcz is natural so we have tried to reduce losses and also have to try to increase our profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good. . . Sl and tp depend. . . If the signal is strong and the volume traded is high. . And everything benefits me. . I use tp around 100 and sl around 25 ... If the volume is small ... then I will extend sl to 100 ... And I won't set it for that. . . And that varies with everyone ... Not all are the same. . . and Stop losses are the most important for trading currencies on the forex market. Stop loss is an effective tool that helps traders to replace losses into profits in trading. every trader must get knowledge about loss stop devices before starting trading on the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use that option only when I open a long position or when I leave the market for a few minutes. Take profit used is between 5 to 10 pops. So I tried to trade without greed. The stop loss used is between 200 to 300 pips. Bit I prefer without the option when I am present on the market and Stop lost is used to stop our lost and take profit that is used for profit purposes. Both are ongoing as targets in forex trading and we need high strategies to have high accuracy to place them at the right value. Good luck and congratulations on trading all .

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are very important parts in the forex business. Using stop loss traders can save their money from large losses that will be traded in a risky forex market. Likewise, profit is important to get a good profit trading in a risky forex market. and I think this strategy works best when it won't be able to stay in front of your computer, must go. I do not like stop loss, because every time you do it, you realize a loss that might not occur if you waited a little longer. Taking profits may be a good idea, because you are aware of your benefits.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think sometimes stop loss and take profit can be very helpful for traders. Those who are not greedy specifically for new traders they should not expect more so they use it to stop losses if the market goes down and takes profits so far. Stop losses and take better advantage in account management. No matter how you love Forex, Forex can choose not to smile at you for any reason. This is because Forex only smiles at people who deserve it. It is through good strategy.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, stop loss is the best method to stop losses and protect our capital. And I think hedging is not a substitute for stopping losses because everything he does is locking up losses in an effort to save capital, but you have to keep an eye on the market to be able to do that. If you want to make a profit from your trading account then you can stop losses and take advantage of your knowledge work. This is a very good opportunity for everyone.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are very important in the forex business. Using stop loss and take profit is needed to get forex trading profits. Traders can save during their trading on the volatile forex market using stop loss and taking profits. Stop loss and take profit are a very important part of trading the risky forex market. Using stop loss traders can save a lot of losses in the risky forex market. Using take profit is also needed to take advantage of both forex trading.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very simple with forex trading, if you want to make a profit from forex trading then you must be able to do this. Only you need to study and learn very well about forex trading and then you must be able to make this with forex trading. Using stop loss is very important in forex trading and I see that many traders do not use it and therefore are subject to significant losses. Stop loss is a way to protect the calculation of a large loss because this must be determined directly after an open transaction.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is the most important for forex trading traders. When a trader wants to take a minimum profit in trading he can follow a stop loss. In stop loss where two trading levels are indicated. In the indication line where shows the selling part of the upper level. This is used for minimum losses in trading. This helps protect against higher losses. In a stop loss, traders can sell money automatically. Forex is a business that is very risky in the present so if you stop losing you, you get a good profit in this trade, because stopping is very hampered for us. So if you avoid this, you get success in forex.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders like different risk and reward ratios, but your rewards must always be greater than your risk, I think the risk and reward ratio must be at least 1: 2. And the best stop loss and TP are 25 and 50. Take profit is there so that it must be installed in our position to avoid loss. Stop Loss is needed to install to prevent us from losing. Both stop loss and take profit are important for forex trading. Using stop loss traders can save their account balance from large losses. Using take profit traders can take the right advantage of forex market trading. So both are important to use for forex income.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)