+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein Jab trader trade open Karta Hai To iski trade Mein Stop loss aur take profit bahut important roll karte hain inke bagair trade open Nahin Karni chahie in ki madad se trader market Mein achha profit aur communication per trade ko close Karta Hai forex market Mein TP aur SL ko Har trade Mein apply karna chahie

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rewarding piece of equipment to your working experience an individual Ethical yes thoughtful and rumbling term monger penury to possess big grapheme and i am real more engrossment on that. In onetime I was investing 100$ then worsen and then 100$ more and unrecoverable again and in this umpteen times unregenerate d but realized if you jazz endowed 500 in

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and the teak profit (sl&tp) is the most important aspact in the forex market because it is the automated like trading u don not have the interface with the computer if u use it with the stoploss and take profit with every trade and most important feature is that it make a safety from loosing ur whole money.... Stop loss tool is always required if you want to succeed. It is not easy to place it correctly but it is the way of reducing the risk. Take profit is not so important - just let your profit run. TP is good if you are not in front of your computer during open trade. So remember- SL - always use. TP - it is up to you.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More often than not, I personally use cease reduction as well as occasionally consider revenue as well. If your investor has got the attitude in order to endure within marketplace he then needs to safeguard their balance very first as well as for your, unquestionably cease reduction will save a great deal. Through my estimation, not really utilizing cease reduction is not a reasonable choice since you in no way understand in which the marketplace may pattern all of a sudden simply because trader�s most dependable supply may be the odds.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the two of that. is realy needed. Really no more taking of benefits So I think that it is normal and that almost 30 PIP for me several times in the back after the profit interests of our agreement to immediately take advantage of the Shanghai stop and take advantage. and harms should not available on select names. Using it, in General, however, when I stopped to take advantage of the damage 10 points a quarter point, as well.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    combustion and sometimes eight to benefit from money too. If the operator pulling the industry as a whole, the balance of this account first and then get protected and also your mindset is very likely at the end of the day, I believe it will definitely save you a lot of burning does not apply

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now, the opposite of me. Probably at the end of the combustion and sometimes eight to benefit from money too. If the operator pulling the industry as a whole, the balance of this account first and then get protected and also your mindset is very likely at the end of the day, I believe it will definitely save you a lot of burning does not apply. If you see then provide confidence for investors will never understand the probabilities at which the industry could not provide proper end of serious fires.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want stop loss and take profit then i think you should be keep in touch with market price, your senior forex trader and internet. if you found that maket price is moving increase then you should be invest. Some time market move very fast against our stop loss and then move with same speed to the original position.i think you can get profit by using the take profit and not using the stop loss.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab aap koi entry karaty hoo tu aap kay mind ma hota ha kay aap na is say itna profit gain karna ha aur ager aap profit ka mind banaty hoo tu aap ko stop loss bhi sochna chaya q kay 1 hi entry kay liaya pora a.c dawo per lagana theek nahi take profit aur stop loss lagay ki dosri waja ya hoti ha kay news anay per markeet bohat tazz move karti ha tu us time markeet ko cantrol karna mushkil hota ha tu aap ki limit aur stop hoo ga tu aap zayada loss sa bach saktay han

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making your firtst. step guys. This is the main reason why the use of this class. But it is the nature of the contract and whether the couple stop loss or not depends configured. I always prefer to set my stop loss range. We support our market deposit account of sudden big movements. Most of the time I use the Stop loss and commercial sometimes. Stop losing overall risk of loss. if we have created we will lose to lose than what we spam I used to get beat-up by the Stop-point loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)