+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is also the main purpose for using this order. We protect our deposit from the sudden big market movements against us. From my opinion not using stop loss is not a fair decision because you never know where the market might trend suddenly because traders most reliable source is the probabilities. We tend to shield our set down from the impulsive huge market appointments alongside us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit are two basic opportunities given the forex trading business to the forex traders. forex traders can easily able to make profits and safe their investment from these opportunities. in my opinion traders must use the stop loss opportunity in the start when they are beginners and novice. as they have no such good experience and so the risk of loss is so high. if they use stop loss they can easily able to safe their investment to the specific level. they must use take profit when they used to trade in forex and so make profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also use stop loss and take profit for my all trading. stop loss ten pips and the take profit thirty pips I agree with you trading strategy I also keep this idea for my trading I think if my risk is 30 pips so my take profit is 60 pips. This is my trading strategy. well there ane many way to control your trade in forex, stop lose is very us all thing, and take profit is very good thing you can use it with your trade when market fluctuate you can control your trade by it .

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is more important for me.Because with stop loss we can limit our risk in every trading.Then usually i dont take profit,I will let my position to get maximum profit. When your stock has demonstrated its ability to move in the desired direction, you should take further action by raising your stop/loss point to break even. Yes it is possible to make stop loss one can make only profit in Forex business. Forex can make up our life successful. Forex business is smart and profitable. It is more advance and fast business for making money. It is possible one can make only profit in Forex business.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will be utilize you need to income not necessarily the particular quit damage due to the fact i do believe industry will be shift again right after several nights and also i take advantage of largely 25 pips for your acquire income time i take advantage of quit damage any time my own business inside income. i dont use stoip lose and take profit because i do it manually and i think manual cut lost is more effective than automatic becauase we can determind the reversal point so we can ecit in the right itme and the right place

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i'm and the second. More often than not I personally use halt loss and from time to time consider revenue far too. If your speculator contains the attitude to make it through with industry then he needs to shield his balance very first and for your definitely halt loss will save you a great deal. Through my estimation not necessarily utilizing halt loss is not a reasonable decision since you also certainly not recognize the place that the industry could possibly pattern instantly simply because dealers most dependable source will be the probabilities.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm the opposite. Most of the time I use stop loss and profit, sometimes take too. If you have a business mentality to survive in the market, the first stop of his balance and that must have saved a lot of damage. From my view, a stop loss is, because all of a sudden you where the market trends, the business is the most reliable source probabilities can never learn not only uses a decision.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the good money making business. For me I was now used as a stop loss and I advise you to use it is possible to move the market more than 50 points in a few seconds because of news of great powers or liquidity will not be able to close the deal and will lose a lot of money ...like job. I guess all there is loss of his business, as well as the foreign exchange from his chart alone we've seen a continued dynamic movement ... therefore we should as much as possible to minimize the loss that we can and be grateful for the results that we can profit even if small.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss aur take profit ye 2no bohat hi easy tool hai aur in ka faida bohat ziayda hai in ko use krne se hum tention se save rehte hai aur pc per baith kr wait nhi krna padta. stop loss ko use krne se account blow nhi hota aur take profit ko use krne se hum greed nahi hote. I think stop loss and take profit is good tools in Forex and help us to make profit fast than used manual order. Take profits very important because some times the market running and you can not make order manually but if you will take profit easily...thank you.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Spot failure is less consequential than work clear because loss substance going.If we do not set restraint diminution there is a option to backward the amount into realize.I calculate my forbid expiration and determine earn by watching the reason and oppositi stop loss and take profit these are good strategies in the Forex trading and very useful to every trader to avoid the loss to any position , so take profit is very usefull to every trader to take the profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)