+ Reply to Thread
Page 1143 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 143 643 1043 1093 1133 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1153 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,430 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    In the beginning i also didn't use Stop loss. Due to this many times i have to face very very big losses. But know i always use SL and TP. It really works better for me. SL saves our capital and TP ensures our profits.
    yeah right, using a stop lose this will make our trade a little safer and more secure than not use the it, but to preserve and maintain our capital right, we should have good money management as well ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member amirepst is an unknown quantity at this point amirepst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop lose and take profit are two important tools in forex ,Because it's minimize your lose and make a full stop to your greed ,But also we need to learn more how we use it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use only take profit but not use stop loss. i think stop loss is also important in forex trading, one can save account by using stop loss.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning i also didn't use Stop loss. Due to this many times i have to face very very big losses. But know i always use SL and TP. It really works better for me. SL saves our capital and TP ensures our profits.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Stop loss and Take profit both are important for long lasting in forex trading. Stop loss is essential in trading for keeping at least investment and remaining to trade. And take profit is needed for avoid the greed which make a profitable trade to lost trade. So I think I have to fix a percentage of stop loss and take profit myself that is satisfactory for me.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using take profit and stop loss both are too much important ..if are setting only take profit which means u never think that ur analysis can be wrong and never goes down as ur expectation but is this really true??i don' think so ..we must use a reasonable SL and TP so our analysis can be right most of the case

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its defenitly not sure.
    Trading stradegy is not same for all day.I usaually set 40 pips in a normal but in the time of news puplication it will go further.
    On the other hand in terms of long term trade I usally set 100 pips stop loss and set profir 500/600 pips further.

Banned Boss is an unknown quantity at this point Boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is the limit at which point a pair should get sold automatically for limiting the loss of a trader and the take profit is the limit which allows a trader to gain the profit over a certain pair upto his desire lever here in Forex trading.

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and Take profit are two major thing in forex trade. How many stop loss or take profit u want to set its depend on your money management system. I prefer 1:3 type. That mean 30 Stop loss agains 10 Take profit. It is less risky I think. But u can set your stop loss more then 30 also. Its depend on how much u want to take the loss. I always remember one thing, forex makes u rich slowly. so try to make green pips slowly with a minimal risk. so make a proper money management and set your stop loss.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the main difference between real account and demo account is in our psychology. If we can condition our minds to the fact that the demo account money is real money and so show all the entire gamut of natural emotions running from anxiety and apprehension to greed and fear, then we will really profit from the account in many ways. Not only will we understand the impact of the psychology on trading, we will also have begun to learn basic emotion management skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1143 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 143 643 1043 1093 1133 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)