+ Reply to Thread
Page 1019 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 19 519 919 969 1009 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1029 1069 1119 ... LastLast
Results 10,181 to 10,190 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Senior Member realradhee is an unknown quantity at this point realradhee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Stop Loss and Take Profit...

I think take profit and the Stop Loss are the so much important for the every trade but i believe on my trading experience and knowledge and i use mostly only the Take Profit in my mostly trades and I can easily make upto 600 dollars every months by doing profitable trades with the help of Take Profit and with my own good strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member riana tri wulandari is an unknown quantity at this point riana tri wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can minimize our lose with stop loss order and can shine in trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tune is an unknown quantity at this point tune's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use stop loss and take profit because I think they do not promise a great victory may I only use it when going traveling

Senior Member jabardast789forex is an unknown quantity at this point jabardast789forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is very much important to preserve your trading capital. if you cannot check loss, it would ultimately eat up all your capital. so traders use different types of stop loss depending on which type of stop loss they feel convenient. you can use percentage stop loss or stop loss software to do this.

Senior Member linca is an unknown quantity at this point linca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use stop loss and take profit also, so i can leave my chart and my computer to do other work, because if my position is dont use TP and SL, i think i will can't focus to my other work remembering my position which still opened

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    Actually,I am not keen to use the options called the stop loss and take profit.But,when I use it,generally I give stop loss ten pips and the take profit thirty pips.But,it varies man to man.Because,many man many minds.
    main ny jab b kbi trade ki hy hemasha stopp loss aur take profit lagata hn q k is ko lagany 1 ap ka 1 to account batch jata hy aur jis point py trade ki hote hy wo point py trade bnd ho jate hy

Banned fahim is an unknown quantity at this point fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a general rule of thumb, traders should set Stop-Loss orders closer to the opening price than Take-Profit orders. If this rule is followed, a trader needs to be right less than 50% of the time to be profitable. For example, a trader who uses 30 pip Stop-Loss and 100-pip Take-Profit orders, ..

Senior Member shihab_forex is an unknown quantity at this point shihab_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , To be honest, to keep an eye out for my order always, just, if you do not need it, I and I scalpers I or several times, so that it does not use a stop loss rarely I want to leave my order for
    I prefer to cut it loss, or simply use the hedge when faced with a situation then unnecessary
    Before you think about it, but, for the TP and SL, we are, we must consider how we can set them in the context, place the order in the right track then
    SL is not good, so if you are easily and frequently touched by it trend ..

Senior Member t100 is an unknown quantity at this point t100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop-Loss and Take-Profit orders are extremely useful Forex trading tools and can help to limit losses as well as capture profits. A stop-loss order will also remain ...We have placed our first order in the previous article. Now we are going to learn how to modify this placed order. Let's start with the limits ...In our last lesson we started our discussion on the different order types available to forex traders with a look at the market order. In today's ...

Senior Member shihab_forex is an unknown quantity at this point shihab_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , In order to keep an eye out for my order always, just, honestly, I and I ya Duff I for several times, or not to use a stop loss rarely if you do not need it I want to keep the order of the
    I prefer to cut it loss, or simply use the hedge when faced with a situation then unnecessary
    Before you think about it, but, for the TP and SL, we are, we must consider how we can set them in the context, place the order in the right track then
    SL is not good, so if you are easily and frequently touched by it trend ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1019 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 19 519 919 969 1009 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1029 1069 1119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)