+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 11588

Thread: Stop Loss and Take Profit...

Senior Member saji is an unknown quantity at this point saji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil_chemical_07 View Post
    Actually,I am not keen to use the options called the stop loss and take profit.But,when I use it,generally I give stop loss ten pips and the take profit thirty pips.But,it varies man to man.Because,many man many minds.
    yes bro i agreed with you and i think we should must be got knowledge about this and the main thing is to be consider the both and we should be use the strategy of stop loss and take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    many trader just use take profit, but they dont like to use stop loss, because they think that use stop loss will makes them loss and the ballance will reduce. but actually this tool is really important in our trading
    me bi stop lose kamm hi use karta hun lekin take profit to me laga hi deta hun ,kyo ke me apni main job bi karta hun to me ek bar odrder laga kar uspe tp laga deta hun and usko hit karne ki wait karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many trader just use take profit, but they dont like to use stop loss, because they think that use stop loss will makes them loss and the ballance will reduce. but actually this tool is really important in our trading

Senior Member sakibdot is an unknown quantity at this point sakibdot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think company thats mean by the side of a moment loss and several moment assortment of money profit growing. Then I know Forex trading is not loss it is Profitable trading practice.

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    these are the two best options in Forex trading for avoiding loss and getting profit,actually, iam using both options for Forex trading ten pips for stop loss and ten pips for profit these both are very good options in forex,every one should use.

Senior Member rubel.88 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel.88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job.Generally, I have a lasting culture of setting my stoploss and take profits any time I am trading, but my take profit is smaller. good luck job..................................

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In using them you ensure that the capital is on risk for a limited quantity otherwise unbearable losses may occur.

Senior Member toukir is an unknown quantity at this point toukir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use stop loss and sometimes take profit too. If a trader has the mentality to survive in market then he has to protect his account balance first and for that undoubtedly stop loss saves a lot. All my actions are analyse before go onto a new transaction so i'm sure about 95% that it's while make me profit so i do just TP.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suhermanto View Post
    purpose stop loss and take profit terribly important'>is vital obtain a trader who delivers the strategy of profit in determining the specific points at intervals the trading platform the a lot of candle within the whole descent continues, it'll meet in the purpose of stop-loss and a similar issue onto the purpose of bringing the profit might be negative in a few cases.
    Better collect on much take profit than Stop Our Loss, so in trade time is very precious thing in this world if time goes it will never come back so i prefer all who is reading me that please dont waste your time by going here and there for searching jobs because forex is giving you chance to bright your future you just need to do hard work with sincerity

Banned awang is an unknown quantity at this point awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    TP is there so as that ought to be installed on our position out to avoid loss. we ought to should follow the foot prints of one's successful and skilled traders out to a lot of about learn more trading. in order that these won't loose the vast majority of thier capital when trading. i exploit stop loss and take profit per my strategy and also the signal that i get kind the strategy other then still currently it's very tough for myself out to realize the level where out to fix the stop loss and take profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 1051 1101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (55)