+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me aage future me emplyment he create hota hai,ye business bahut he bada hai,esme trader ko ache se jobs ko pehle samajhna hoga,esme trader jetna ache se samjhenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, forex creates employement and it works out well there is a chance to keep on working for something that we are able to really define the market to the same, when you are able to work in something to really put together when you trade forex a lot of things are able to work and put a good employment stand we are all able to trade in forex right

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ham ko best rozghar farahm karta he.or online business kie tarha forex be ek real business he or mehnat se trad karna chye.forex ham ko best earning muhaya karta he.forex may kamm karna mera pesha ban chuka he.

Member farzanaz is on a distinguished road farzanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex create employments for those who related to the brokers ..and it is the best self employed business as well where you are not bound of time and boss and you can work easily and feasible when ever you want,,,because it is 24 hours business..

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading to is duniya ka sabse bada online business he kayo ki ye sari duniya ki currency per based he is liye ye kabhi bhi band nahi ho sakata he aur is business me lakho log kam kar rahe he to ye ak rojghar ka achha madhyam he

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han forex employment creat karta he isme koi shak nhi he forex me aap agar chahe to hardwork and knwledge ke sath trade krke success ho skte ho me alwayse isme hardwork like krta hun nd hmesha hi krta rhuga bhai

Banned nguap is an unknown quantity at this point nguap's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders in the foreign exchange business are one way or another for the unemployed. Knowing the end of the competition through the foreign exchange business, I will play the game as a whole, for paid employment, and the purpose being detected. Trade terms are successful. thank you very much.

Junior Member pulsa is an unknown quantity at this point pulsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you are the right foreign exchange to create the employment rate and the foreign exchange to reduce the unemployment rate, but the main thing is that we are prosperous, but we will not overcome our poverty, my dear foreign exchange is also the best world where we need some knowledge If we want to overcome poverty, so the point here is ok

Junior Member menolak is an unknown quantity at this point menolak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people earn profits from the deal. Forex offers the opportunity to make money. Forex offers jobs like every educated person can do business and make money. When you get other work experience, you will be promoted and you can earn huge profits from the transaction.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These is a good chance to which we have beenable to really be working and well informations that we are able to really have to really produce the working principle of trading market we have to work and be well developed and for the right idea and understanding we have to keep on putting together effort

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)