+ Reply to Thread
Page 1311 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 311 811 1211 1261 1301 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,110 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #3

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, definitely .. I am just like you ... I still look for work and you have to enter the field of forex to exploit Alfady some time and make some profit, which helps things in life .. I think there are many like me .. Forex is a good chance to those who are unemployed or looking for a source to raise the monthly income for them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esporti is on a distinguished road esporti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be employed that mean you must to have a big experiance in the domain and have a good strategies to help the companies to make more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good post my friend i am 100% agree with the forex solve the unemployment issues and it Provide a large number of job opportunities every day Which reduces the rate of unemployment in many countries.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex creates a source of employment for a vast number of traders. That is why there are more and more traders coming from third0world nations where unemployment and underemployment are rampant.

Senior Member rakeshnikam is an unknown quantity at this point rakeshnikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my buddy you are marginally right about your conclusive statement...you must be knowing that about 100% of the people trading on forex only 5% succeed..so it may increase the chances of unemployment as if a person pursues forex as a fulltime career and doesnt succeed..well your question is interesting but a controversial one

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Forex provides jobs for the unemployed and bring additional income to any extent wants to increase his income and employs their free time

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agreed with you that Forex gives the opportunity for many to work and profit, but must be regarded as Forex just extra work for you because it can lose at any time, so you should have a basic work next to FX

Junior Member sayed77 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Habibur Rahman View Post
    Forex gives us more opportunity to make more money from world market . i think that it give us independent profession .
    off course , Forex gives us more opportunity to make money from world market. But if you have poor knowledge on forex trade its may be return big loss from the world market also.

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also like me. I saw that most of the trader are student. Otherwise no one has any interest or never understand how to do it. And which student like to trade in forex, in their future he/she make their self as a business man.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the biggest asset in the hands of the governments all over the world as they need to educate the new traders in the forex and then make them trade for themselves

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1311 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 311 811 1211 1261 1301 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)