+ Reply to Thread
Page 1263 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 263 763 1163 1213 1253 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1273 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,630 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #2

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #5

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Senior Member Erica is an unknown quantity at this point Erica's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a job that make money more than any other work and we can take it is a full time job or a par time job , any one who don't have a job can take forex as his full time job

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faisal is an unknown quantity at this point faisal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading market 24 hours open hoti hain jis mai bhot people working karte hain yeh ak tarha ka Business bhi hain aur part time kaam bhi hain Forex wale ap ko ak tarha sy Employment bana lyta hain sy ap kaam kar ke apne Money ko increase karte hain,.,.,.,.,.,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member atif is an unknown quantity at this point atif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the question is that:Forex creates employment?
    yes it creates employments in worldwide side. it gives large bani fits to it users . i like it

Member pakforex is an unknown quantity at this point pakforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am agree with you that forex create employment only for those persons who have some capital in their pocket and have some trading experience rather then the persons have noting to invest & not have any experience forex is not the right place for those persons.

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is very true that Forex creates employment.Forex is a business around the globe and it provides opertunity to every individual to trade and to make money.professionals and part time traders both work in Forex and it is a best way of earning money .

Banned gabriel is an unknown quantity at this point gabriel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex gives the opportunity for many people to work and get much money , but must be regarded as Forex just extra work for you because it can lose at any time, so you should have a basic knowledge

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i too agree with you that forex creates employment and i think that we really need to invest in forex and we need to create awareness among people if we want to increase number of traders trading in forex and we should be good in analysing the market

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In there days the Unemployment ration is very high around the world and Forex gives Opportunity to everyone to start their Forex career from As little amount as 1$. To make Forex as your Profession you need to learn it First and get experience in it.

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah it does but i think it should not be taken as sole earning source becoz chances to lose money are equal to the chances of earning so one should not carried away with the fascination of heap of money in forex...beware...take your moves wisely and adopt it as your side activity.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a business that can be done by all those who have capital and forex trading can also be an alternative employment for the unemployed who do not work, and this business will provide a great opportunity for them to be able to raise their income ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1263 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 263 763 1163 1213 1253 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1273 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)