+ Reply to Thread
Page 1213 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 213 713 1113 1163 1203 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1223 1263 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,130 of 13129

Thread: Forex creates employment??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-05-19   23:05
    Best answer #1

Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?

2018-01-18   17:13
    Best answer #2

haan, mere priy bhaee videshee mudra hamesha apane graahakon ko dene aur apane graahakon kee seva karane ke lie apana sarvashreshth prayaas karate hain aur forex mein mukhy baat yah hai ki forexsadasyon ko aadhe samay aur poornakaalik naukaree ya vyaapaar de raha hai, koee bhee bina kisee jhijhak ke yahaan kaam kar sakata hai

2017-12-29   12:07
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

haan, yah rozagaar paida karata hai lekin jo log dalaalon aadi se sambandhit hain, ve vyaapaariyon ke lie nahin hain.
    vyaapaariyon ke lie koj phoreks ek mukti jagah nahin hai aur isake bajaay ve aamataur par apanee naukaree kho dete hain.

2018-01-06   14:45
    Best answer #4

forex trading to mujhe bhut hi best lgta hai kyuki isne kitno ko paisa kmane k amoka dia hai online aur kitno k liye employment be create ki hai , yha pr kitne log aise honge jo aur jobs bhi kr chuke lekin unhe acha result nhi mil ahoga lekin yha aane k baad i am sure ki sab bhut khush honge aur acha profit le rahe honge

2018-01-17   14:09
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1082 USD

Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Most traders in the business of forex trading are in one way or the other less unemployed. Just like me., in a quest for a paid job, i discovered online business which i eventually got to know about forex. And there are many others who are just like me. Do you think that forex can really solve some unemployment problems people face if they try to explore trading forex?
    Yeh
    Forex creating too much employment all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I think it is best way to earn more and more.

2018-01-17   11:34
    Best answer #6

yes my forex is great opportunity and valueable and useful business this make a man rich no richest no millionier and forex is business not a online job this platform is real earner and good profitable business without learning nothing is possible

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex definitely creates occupation. since the market is vast umpteen idle soul with infinitesimal majuscule can signaling trading here and can make get out of it and can later alter his promotion as experience passes this way action is created.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    Forex creates employment

yes i believe that forex has the capability to lessen unemployment problem. like you there are many forex trade who were in quest of a job but could not manage one according to their standard, again there are many trader who left their job for forex. so those trader who left job for forex also vacant a position, where the company will be able to recruit another person. thus i think forex can solve unemployment problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, but we at the beginning of the matter is that we have a successful business strategy check us that profit easily but must know to achieve good profit learning

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prince3 View Post
    off course forex create lot of employment opportunity many people involve in this business from investor to broker and their employ after all of them may trader also involve in this business to earn some money ....
    best of luck
    We all know that this business has good ability to gives everyone potentially job, business or earning source. But most of peoples who decide to join this business will face real hard way to gain any success trade. So, some peoples join here hoping a better job/business but the only thing he/she will get is dissapointing result. With this fact, I do not really think that forex can be reliable business for everyone.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member Ownway is an unknown quantity at this point Ownway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i think this may be said that the Forex trading creates an employment from one think. Bcz i think if a person is unemployed then he can take a learning about the Forex trading then he can try to build up himself as employed person . But on the other hand, every body can not continue Forex trading bcz it is too much hard work.

Member forex analyst is an unknown quantity at this point forex analyst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex not create employment directly. By using this market some people build up their carriar. but Most of the people are the investor. Its not like a fixed selary job. But you are right it can boost up one earning if the person can do the right thing with forex market.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    haan bhai aapne sahi kaha hai, kafi log forex market mein aa rahe hai, aur ye business world mein popular ho gaya hai, is business mein paisa kamane ke bahut mauke hai, lekin paisa tabhi kama sakte hai, jab experience ho jata hai.
    log es business ma buhat taizi sa arahay hai .wo samjhtay hain k ya buhat hi easy business hai aur hum jahan sa easily earn kar saktay hai .es liyay es ki community increase ho rahi hai buhat taizi sa.

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course. Why not? I believe that Forex is the best and an appropriate stage for build up your career. It can be your beginning step for building up your career. But of course it is your own decision in which way you prefer it.

Member shourove1212 is an unknown quantity at this point shourove1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that Forex is the best and an appropriate stage for build up your career. It can be your beginning step for building up your career. And it is the shortest way to get money.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that forex create the employment, but i think it can only way in which the unemployed takes profit and start their own business. Forex can only control the inflation rate.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1213 of 1313 FirstFirst ... 213 713 1113 1163 1203 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1223 1263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)